Tinder

4 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I'm not sure if anyone else is seeing the same thing as me but I'm swiping along and coming up with three profiles at the same time, some of them men. When you try to isolate in on the girl and maybe like her, it won't let you, and have to go for all or none.

Is there any way to stop this from coming up when I'm swiping? I struggle enough to make conversation with one girl, never mind two and their male friend.

I don't believe there is a way around it other than swiping left on any groups with a laddy in them.

I think Tinder Social sounds good, people meet in groups on nights out and this just seems like a way to speed up/ease that process, as opposed to the awkward "meet for a drink" patter of the individual app.

I don't believe there is a way around it other than swiping left on any groups with a laddy in them.

I think Tinder Social sounds good, people meet in groups on nights out and this just seems like a way to speed up/ease that process, as opposed to the awkward "meet for a drink" patter of the individual app.

Sounds like they're trying to weed out the rapists here.

I think for stuff like holidays and that it would be good. Not a holiday as such but a few of us are heading to Bolton in September so I'll probably try it out then.

• 2 weeks later...
I had never used tinder in Scotland before so I had a quick flick through there.

We really are a hideously ugly bunch.

We need immigration and we need it now.

That'll be why Scotland as a whole voted to stay in the EU. We're a nation of ugly b*****ds.

8 minutes ago, Günther said:

Got to say, Rangers fans in Scotland have got to be the ugliest c***s in Scotland. I'm not exactly an oil painting myself but I feel like Ryan Gosling standing next to one of those knuckle draggers . 

This coming from car accident Charlie Adam?

f**k sake.

1 hour ago, bullywee said:

I had never used tinder in Scotland before so I had a quick flick through there.

We really are a hideously ugly bunch.

We need immigration and we need it now.

Looking forward to (not) matching with a load of hotties visiting Edinburgh for the festival.

5 minutes ago, Günther said:

One of my best mates is gay and a good workmate is mines is also gay, plus I have many gay friends. If that makes me a homophobe then so be it...

It's surprising then, given that you must be so attuned to issues affecting the LGBT community, that you casually chuck around terms like 'fag' on the forum.

7 minutes ago, Günther said:

In fact, if you're going to be a humourless p***k (does that word offend by the way??) then go pick out posts from the last year where I have used the term Fag of Faggot then.

Good luck

2 minutes ago, Günther said:

It was a play on words reply, f**k sake 

So, by your own admission, you've casually tossed the term 'fag' into a conversation in the past week?

I didn't have to look very f*cking far, did I?

42 minutes ago, Günther said:

On that note, the talent in Scotland is actually not too bad on the whole. See some right stunners around the country! Mind you, the stunners to hounds ratio in Scotland is pretty poor compared to the likes of Sweden and Denmark...

I was in Manchester last weekend and was surprised at how munterish the average woman was there. I was under the impression it was a generally attractive city from that point of view.

Scotland has the odd diamond in the rough, but has far too many "She'd be a good looking lassie if she wasn't so fat" types. If I ever move back and become single I will struggle, the average here has probably ruined me as I've started developing standards.

1 minute ago, Günther said:

Manchester is decent for talent but when on a night out there it was mostly burds who come from the surrounding towns and villages. 

Cardiff is probably the best city I've been on this island for talent! Newcastle is up there too but I'm sure there morning after look isn't as great :lol:

How's the Swiss burds in your neck?? Can't say I've been overly impressed when cutting about Zürich, funnily enough I'm back there at the end of the month and again the start of September. Hopefully warm enough to go to the lakes this time!

It's hit or miss where I am, but the big plus is that even the munters are a size 6 to a size 10 and they look great from behind.

Zürich can be funny, there are parts of it that you could spend the day and night without hearing anyone talk German and if you wind up with the Brits or Americans then there isn't much of a difference in looks when compared to the UK. There are a lot folk who moved here from or are second generation immigrants from Yugoslavia. The women from that part of the world are outstanding, particularly in the summer!

If you do get lucky with the weather, head for the Seefeld area, around about Chinagarten and Tiefenbrünnen. It's a park running up the side of the lake and you will not be disappointed in the slightest. Just make sure you wear mirrored sunglasses.