Tinder

I know there is a Online Dating topic, however Tinder is so expansive and different that it deserves its own thread i feel.

SO

How many bitches do you have on the go at one time?

After how many days of banter do you ask em oot?

What do you swipe when you see someone nice that you know?

What is your age bracket?

I've used it before. Cuts out a lot of shite. It's as shallow as a kiddie's paddling pool cos you're basically shown pics of birds and you say aye or naw. They are shown your photo, if they say aye then you can send them a message. Cuts out spending hours writing an email to some bird you fancy only to get no reply cos you're an inch too small (careful now).

Ha. Just logged into it for the first time in ages. As well as pictures, it also shows you if you have any mutual interests, based on your likes on Facebook.

The very first bird that appeared, we had one similar interest.... Pie and Bovril. She was actually quite nice, although I hit "No" as I thought it might be some sort of sting operation.

I know there is a Online Dating topic, however Tinder is so expansive and different that it deserves its own thread i feel.

SO

How many bitches do you have on the go at one time?

After how many days of banter do you ask em oot?

What do you swipe when you see someone nice that you know?

What is your age bracket?

If you get someone you know then you might as well swipe right, cos they will only know about it if they swipe right as well.

Fuxake, what is it wi' you youngsters these days ? :huh: Whatever happened to romance, wooing and winning the hand of a young lady ? Whatever happened to tea dances ?

Nowadays it seems all you have to do is log on to some computerised dating agency and ask the fair maiden "Haw, doll, d'ye take it up the shiter ?"

No wonder our doctor's surgeries and hospitals are festooned with scab-ridden syphilitics.

Yours,

Cheryl Timmons (Ms.)

Dundeh.

It is ridiculously self gratifying. Its not as heart in mouth as other forms of online dating because its a numbers game and you know everyone is talking to multiple people.

The main benefit i have heard is recognising/being recognised when out and getting it on thereafter.

Its a cold cold cold thing, not for the sensitive.