Masterchef

The Naitch

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone explain what the point of the time limit is?

Arabella had the best dish of the second round there, but took 10 minutes over the preparation time to get it out on the plate. Which is hardly fair when others could have done the same and got a better result.

Why isn't it the same as the calling card round? If it's not on the plate in an hour and a quarter, it's not getting served.

Pete seems like quite a limited cook. If you told him to not cook Asian food then I reckon he'd struggle. He got lucky tonight due to Kathryn bombing in both rounds but he hasn't really impressed me much.

Also Laura's face really annoys me for some reason.

I was thinking the exact same, as soon as I heard "Japanese" again I thought to myself that he doesnt really have many other ideas in his head. He didnt even attempt to meet the criteria either which pissed me off.

I was thinking the exact same, as soon as I heard "Japanese" again I thought to myself that he doesnt really have many other ideas in his head. He didnt even attempt to meet the criteria either which pissed me off.

Aye, that was out of order. He was damn lucky that Kathryn served up a puddle.

I called it when he first turned up. He really is Jackie MkII.

He's nowhere near as insufferable as Jackie, there's very few people alive who are, but this thing of sticking to the same culinary style, irrespective of whether it remotely fulfils the brief or not, certainly brings her to mind. It really is tiresome, and he probably should have been penalised for it.

Tony's pretty damn good though. Cuts quite a dash to boot.

He's nowhere near as insufferable as Jackie, there's very few people alive who are, but this thing of sticking to the same culinary style, irrespective of whether it remotely fulfils the brief or not, certainly brings her to mind. It really is tiresome, and he probably should have been penalised for it.

Tony's pretty damn good though. Cuts quite a dash to boot.

Fair point. I'll give the lad one more chance but if he dishes up something remotely Asian tonight I shall not be best pleased!

Anyone else want bang the wee Welsh bird (I forget her name)? She's not great looking at all but there's a big part of me that wants to bang her head off whilst she's bent ovet tasting a Red Wine Jus.

Correct elimination tonight but only just. None of the red team covered themselves in glory but Robert deserved to go if only for the comment he made to John after he asked why the sauce wasn't on the food. Cheeky c**t.

Would like to see Emma go next. Her team leading ability in the teamwork round was non-existent - seemed to spend a lot of time moaning and bossing people around rather than doing any work herself. I think she's quite a limited cook too if she isn't cooking Middle Eastern stuff.

The blue team worked very well today and I was pleased to see Tony and Sarah get through. Glad to see Beth get through too.

Apart from the questionable facial hair, Tony is quite entertaining.

Pete is a one trick pony and gets found out as soon as he is taken away from Japanese food.

Beth has been solid so far, but has fell away in the group tasks. I think she'll come storming back.

Archived