The Alloa Athletic Thread

1 minute ago, LeodhasXD said:

He was at training on Tuesday clearly but since only people that were getting tested were allowed in... He did make the point of calling me Lewis and then trying to bait me into a reaction by criticising the social media. It's obvious he's not unaware of who I am.

My only guess is someone who doesn't like me at the club. No idea who that could be... everyone likes me. Right guys?😂

I could level the playing field and tell you .. but that would be wrong :lol:

Sorry for having an opinion. Unpopular or not, I thought I was entitled to this. Clearly not. I'll reserve my opinion going forward 🙂 

To be clear I wasn't in the building Tuesday nor will I be tonight but I do enjoy Kentucky Fried Chicken and you do get to see things and make assumptions that I thought fellow fans would be interested in. 😭

Young kid, but I can’t say I was impressed with him. As commented, difficult circumstances to come in to the team, but my biggest issue was a lack of communication - definitely didn’t command his area.

To be fair, probably something that will come with more experience.

Could be the council doing it's checks before issuing the annual safety cert, although why they'd need that many folk is a mystery. Mind you these guys do like a wee jolly, probably all looking for a free lunch.

5 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

^^^^ Look at me, I'm in the know.

(The answer is probably because you haven't signed him. At least, not yet).

Hardly a secret anyway, the club photographer tweeted a picture of Murray at training at the weekend and the local paper has reported that the deal would be finalised today. 

I believe a deal is imminent too for the return of Adam Coakley. Now in the veteran stage of his career but perhaps ideally suited for the false number 9 role given the denizens of the main stand at the Recs were often heard to shout that he was never a centre forward. Look forward to him rolling back the years in the months ahead.