The Alloa Athletic Thread

On 1/1/2019 at 11:49, whereismillar said:

When I posted that pic at the recs it was more in hope than anything , great to see our wish has come true !:wub:

Yeah, I don't think we could really have hoped to make a better signing at the start of the window. A month of uncertainty awaits with the loans and the possibility that we might be light on numbers for a few weeks and perhaps be left trying to bed in new loans mid-season.  As such, to get someone like Kirky in, a player who already knows the club, the players and the system, is a terrific piece of business.  When Kirky is on form he is a joy to watch, a bit like Flanny. Top work from the manager. 

What other positions do you think we need strengthening in?

For me I'm probably all good in the centre of midfield with Kirky signed.  I think he'll be worth 6 points over the next half of the season.

Still would like to see a CB come in probably on top of keeping Roscoe, Dario to sign for the rest of the season, and then probably a winger to replace Hastie.