The Alloa Athletic Thread

I have a feeling Jim Goodwin won't be with us start of next season , he will get offers in the summer for sure..
Am sure he will but will need to be the right club for him . won't just leave for the sake of it . only time will tell[emoji106]

See these ITK people...:lol:

Now, now... good vibes only tonight! [emoji6]

Andy Graham absolutely outstanding today as he has been the other 35 games. Delighted for the guy. Defied the odds with his injuries and age and wronged his doubters who thought he couldn’t hack it in this division. Neil Parry another name I thought might sneak in but Goody picking up the manager award will sweeten the deal! [emoji57]

5 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

Now, now... good vibes only tonight! emoji6.png

Andy Graham absolutely outstanding today as he has been the other 35 games. Delighted for the guy. Defied the odds with his injuries and age and wronged his doubters who thought he couldn’t hack it in this division. Neil Parry another name I thought might sneak in but Goody picking up the manager award will sweeten the deal! emoji57.png

I was saying this when I got told though it's very hard to get more than one in the TOTY unless you walk the league. I think Flannigan too would've been a shoe-in if he kept scoring like he did in the first half of the season.

I don't think Goody will get it but he obviously got enough votes to be nominated. And obviously Goodwin > Clarke for Scotland now.

Edited by LeodhasXD