The Alloa Athletic Thread

Bambino utterly clutching at straws trying to defend his club's thug player here :lol: who said the girl attacked him? It was reported that she 'bumped' into him.

Are you Dougie Hill's maw?

Well it was "reported" incorrectly. That was the lassies side of events which was rightfully rejected otherwise he would have been looking at a custodial sentence.

The new online shop is up and running. You're pretty much buying direct from pendle but they are charging you £10 more for adding the club badge to their gear.

The new online shop is up and running. You're pretty much buying direct from pendle but they are charging you £10 more for adding the club badge to their gear.

Surely par for the course that club gear costs more than the unbranded stuff? Anyway, it's clearly a step forward to have a working online shop and it seems to be pretty decent. Well done to the club, this was long overdue. Shame Pendle don't think that the Highlands are part of the "Mainland UK" though.

Edited by Waspie

Credit where it's due, that's a very well priced online shop with a decent variety of stuff. Fair blows our selection of home top, away top, tie, beanie hat out the water!

Just a shame the gears honking.

The Supporters team have a friendly tomorrow at Westend Park vs St Mungo Shamrock SFC - 12PM KO. It's been great having the Alloa fans coming along to watch and it would be good to have you there again tomorrow :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

No wonder it was high scoring, Sky have Dougie Hill and Stuart Malcolm in goals. Malcolm would probably have been as effective in goals as he was at centre half.

I mind that game and it was a depressing afternoon. Mackie looking decent perhaps the only positive. He scored a overhead kick at Forfar too and on his day was a threat but he missed a fair few one on ones. Think he moved on after demanding a first team place. He seems to move on a lot!

That was the same season we lost 6-1 at Cowden on the opening day. An 11-3 aggregate defeat at Central Park for the season :(

No wonder it was high scoring, Sky have Dougie Hill and Stuart Malcolm in goals. Malcolm would probably have been as effective in goals as he was at centre half.

I mind that game and it was a depressing afternoon. Mackie looking decent perhaps the only positive. He scored a overhead kick at Forfar too and on his day was a threat but he missed a fair few one on ones. Think he moved on after demanding a first team place. He seems to move on a lot!

That was the same season we lost 6-1 at Cowden on the opening day. An 11-3 aggregate defeat at Central Park for the season :(

Aye it was a shite game that day. I got all excited at seeing Alloa on my Xmas leave from the Middle East. I think we were in the car and going home by the time Mackie scored. Thankfully copious amounts of tasty beers made it a good day.

I noticed his thread on here about him looking for a team. Is Ross Hamilton still at Bo'Ness? That would be some partnership haha.

One of the better junior players who Maitland recruited. Did he not score on his debut away to Cowdenbeath. Think we got hammered that day....

Danny Lennon playing for Cowdenbeath that day. markus paatelainen was a dude.

Mikey Doyle has re-signed for us.

McAusland hasn't done much wrong from what I've seen, admittedly not a lot this season thus far. There's always the option of playing Doyle alongside Marr in central defence, a position both himself and Meggatt slotted into no problem in the past. A nice problem for the manager to have I suppose.

McAusland hasn't done much wrong from what I've seen, admittedly not a lot this season thus far. There's always the option of playing Doyle alongside Marr in central defence, a position both himself and Meggatt slotted into no problem in the past. A nice problem for the manager to have I suppose.

Great news! Can't see anything about it, but would feel more comfortable with Doyle in RB and McAusland in CB as he's gone there a few times this season!

Great news! McAusland hasn't impressed me so far this season.