The Alloa Athletic Thread

Who on this thread has even remotely hinted that footballers 'hold the moral compass for the nation'? :lol:

Just my interpretation of the double jeopardy suggestions stated here and the wider media debate that often ensues when a footballer risks a fart. God knows what would happen if someone risked not singing the British national anthem!

Wonder if we knew about this incident and took the decision to punt him knowing the clubs name would get dragged through the papers? Interestingly the woman in question has came out in the papers yesterday saying he was harassing her on the dancefloor and that she doesn't think the incident was an accident.

Just my interpretation of the double jeopardy suggestions stated here and the wider media debate that often ensues when a footballer risks a fart. God knows what would happen if someone risked not singing the British national anthem!

Dougie Hill glassing somecunt in a club isn't exactly risking a fart or holding a dignified silence at memorial service. Whether you (or Dougie) likes it or not, a footballer is a role model for kids and as such they are scrutinised more. Especially at a club like Alloa who do a lot of work with the kids and the community. But carry on trying to pass it off as nothing.

Local shop's having some work done today, and I convinced myself that the laddie they sent out was Greig Spence.

Just saw him again, and it isn't. Had my Petrofac Semi-Final programme all ready for his signature too :(

Local shop's having some work done today, and I convinced myself that the laddie they sent out was Greig Spence.

Just saw him again, and it isn't. Had my Petrofac Semi-Final programme all ready for his signature too :(

Send them up to the recs to fix the view on the terracing whilst they're at it :lol: