The Alloa Athletic Thread

Wasn't my point. My point was how would a new user who just made his first post know who he was to defend him?

Well your post didnt make sense, to me anyway, so i attempted to decipher it as best I could.

Why wouldnt a new user know who he is? PC is well known amongst the Alloa support. Not all Alloa supporters have been posting on the P&B for years.

I'd like to thank all those who I have known for years, travelled all over Scotland watching the wasps since 1983. Your words are genuinly touching. Lets hope we stay up for 2 seasons in the 2nd divisioh for the first time in our history. Alloa now and forever. Does anyone want me to start writing for the programme again? I would if the demand was there.

Well your post didnt make sense, to me anyway, so i attempted to decipher it as best I could.

Why wouldnt a new user know who he is? PC is well known amongst the Alloa support. Not all Alloa supporters have been posting on the P&B for years.

Yes maybe so but coming on a new site you wouldn't know who he is just by a username.

Good evening

I am looking to buy a copy of a programme from the Alloa v Spartans Scottish Cup tie in 2003.

The game took place on the 20th December 2003 and ended in 3-3 draw.

If anyone has a copy that they would be willing to sell I will happily pay a fair price for the programme and for postage.

Any help would be appreciated. Please get in touch either by replying to this topic or PM me, thanks.

Regards

Scott

Not at liberty to say at the moment but he told me of his interest on Sunday morning. He is out of the country at the moment on family business, so I don't know any more than this just now.

Herve Ebanda.

The strip we are wearing in the cup final looks really smart. Hope we use it as a away top next season.

http://alloaathletic.co.uk/BlogView.aspx?pageid=2&ItemID=1209&mid=2

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1426050032.911120.jpg

Two things are stressing me about that picture: the ubiquitous "hornet" and more worryingly the battery level on BM's phone.

Two things are stressing me about that picture: the ubiquitous "hornet" and more worryingly the battery level on BM's phone.

I'm past caring about the hornet badge. It's a joke of a badge but the club won't change it back. The perks of nightshift. Thankfully I had enough to listen to music on my walk home from work.

I'm past caring about the hornet badge. It's a joke of a badge but the club won't change it back. The perks of nightshift. Thankfully I had enough to listen to music on my walk home from work.

Why is your Bluetooth on? That's a real battery killer.