The Alloa Athletic Thread

Any other Alloa supporters travel to games from the north? I try to get to as many games as possible but work often prevents this. Next game i`ll make is Hibs visit on the 30th. Hate missing games but this one will hopefully make up for the expeirience on Sat. Glad of win, but cant really say i enjoyed the game.

Fantasy football - not got any alloa fans joined yet

http://www.fantastar.com/General/uageJo ... FLChb34e5b

You'll need the league password 002132SPFLChb34e5b to join the league

£5 to join, and £50 to the winner.

All championship teams and players are included...

All important rules

Team Selection

Your fantasy team must be made up of 11 players containing:

1 x goalkeeper (GLK)
4 x defenders (DEF)
4 x midfielders (MID)
2 x forwards (FWD)

You have unlimited transfers up to the first fixture.

You must transfer a player the day before the match for that player to score any points in that match.

How do I score points?

A Goalkeeper will score:

5 points for every goal scored. 6 points for every clean sheet. -1 points for every goal conceded.
A Defender will score:

5 points for every goal scored. 3 points for every clean sheet. -1 points for every goal conceded.
A Midfielder will score:

4 points for every goal scored.
A Striker will score:

3 points for every goal scored.

All Players will score:

2 points for every appearance. 2 points for every assist. -3 points for every yellow card. -6 points for every red card. 5 points for every man of the match

Edited by Christopherffc

Folks, how did Declan McManus get on in his loan spell at The Rec last season? He has apparently signed on loan for Morton, to cover our current striker shortage.

Honking

Fantasy football - not got any alloa fans joined yet

http://www.fantastar.com/General/uageJo ... FLChb34e5b

You'll need the league password 002132SPFLChb34e5b to join the league

£5 to join, and £50 to the winner.

All championship teams and players are included...

All important rules

Team Selection

Your fantasy team must be made up of 11 players containing:

1 x goalkeeper (GLK)

4 x defenders (DEF)

4 x midfielders (MID)

2 x forwards (FWD)

You have unlimited transfers up to the first fixture.

You must transfer a player the day before the match for that player to score any points in that match.

How do I score points?

A Goalkeeper will score:

5 points for every goal scored. 6 points for every clean sheet. -1 points for every goal conceded.

A Defender will score:

5 points for every goal scored. 3 points for every clean sheet. -1 points for every goal conceded.

A Midfielder will score:

4 points for every goal scored.

A Striker will score:

3 points for every goal scored.

All Players will score:

2 points for every appearance. 2 points for every assist. -3 points for every yellow card. -6 points for every red card. 5 points for every man of the match

You're not seriously still trying this at a fiver entry when there is a premiership one for free

Folks, how did Declan McManus get on in his loan spell at The Rec last season? He has apparently signed on loan for Morton, to cover our current striker shortage.

Yeah not great for us at all. Only scored one goal. To be fair to him he worked really hard and seemed to be a decent lad but it just never happened. Blew an absolute sitter against Falkirk in his final game when clean through on goal which would have probably won us the game. Had a few sub appearances for Aberdeen since he was at Alloa I think.

You may recall him from last season at Cappielow in the first game between Morton and Alloa. Made a great run through early second half, turned the keeper to beat him then hit the post with the goal gaping.

Edited by Father Barrys Sign (Top Half)

Still getting used to his back 4. He's been chosen as the established number one for the season. Looked a wee bit slow at times on Saturday coming for crosses etc but also pulled off one or two decent saves. I really hope he does well for us, going to tough replacing the class of Bainy.