The Alloa Athletic Thread

Hope we dont sign him waste of a shirt . Pollock his level . Could never get my head around Dundee giving him a contract

Who is Smith looking at? The guy White from Stirling keeps getting a mention, however i see livi are showing an intrest and we cant compete with them with regards deals.

Boy on mad says wighton is headed to alloa on loan. No idea if it's true but he's a top talent.

I always thought he would end up on loan at Alloa as soon as Hatley talked about putting him out on loan to another side. Would be a good signing for the Wasps.

Could have been discussed by the two clubs as part of the Bain deal. I must admit I also thought we would potentially be in with a decent chance of getting him after reading Hartleys quote in the paper about putting him on loan.

Saw Wighton play a few times and looks a really good prospect. Would certainly be a welcome addition at Alloa.

Ben Gordon signs up for next season :). Best signing of this season so far for me. Smith made a mistake IMO of taking the captaincy from him.

The guys a class act.

Edited by Waspy

Surprised he is still there, always liked him. He'll be your best player next season.

I think Big Ben has a very decent job away from football and this helps us to keep hold of the guy.

McDowall isn't good enough. He's a decent enough number two. Nothing more.

I would say he is good enough to step up and next season will be really hard as well ringing him in when we're expected to get pumped then the result doesn't matter really

Who is Smith looking at? The guy White from Stirling keeps getting a mention, however i see livi are showing an intrest and we cant compete with them with regards deals.

I've heard white a few times and that's it but I've been in Belgium for a week so not sure what has been said this week

About 300 season tickets sold with a few still to renew seemingly. Great effort.

Hopefully gain a good amount of long term supporters this season with more attending away games as well.

Daryll Meggat has now put pen to paper and signed on for another season with Alloa, more great news and the team is beginning to take shape. 1 or 2 new players and Doyle to resign and we will have a decent squad for the coming season