The Alloa Athletic Thread

Their manager is the man who was in charge of Oxford last year, who was very complimentary after the game. I'm sure he was quoted as saying something along the lines of the wouldn't face a better passing team all season.

Their manager is the man who was in charge of Oxford last year, who was very complimentary after the game. I'm sure he was quoted as saying something along the lines of the wouldn't face a better passing team all season.

Aye it's the same guy, reading his remarks about us it seems he is buzzing for the return.

Full preseason released

Saturday 5th July v. East Stirling at Recreation Park, Alloa Kick-Off 3pm

Tuesday 8th July v. Montrose at Recreation Park, Alloa Kick-Off 7.45pm

Saturday 12th July Keyline Cup Tournament, Oban

Thursday 17th July v. Northampton Town at Recreation Park, Alloa Kick-Off 7.45pm

Saturday 26th July Challenge Cup 1st Round

Looking good but an SPL team was something I thought would of been a good shout for

East stirling?? Ffs I bet we get them in the Stirlingshire cup now.

Beat thing we could do is drop out the Stirlingshire cup in my opinion it would be much better if it was played as a preseason cup

Beat thing we could do is drop out the Stirlingshire cup in my opinion it would be much better if it was played as a preseason cup

I think the vast majority would go along with this. However it's still a pretty weak pre-season with the exception of Oban and Northampton.