The Alloa Athletic Thread

If we got the other end behind the goal would it be at the expense of the home support or would they still be accommodated? I know fans don't like it but I'd imagine the club will want to maximise this opportunity.

Think they could easily split the Clackmannan road end with some tape and a couple stewards and there wouldn't be any bother at all. Wether they do that or not is another thing. I certainly wouldn't have any issues with it.

Should be a cracking game and hopefully we're definitely safe by then. Every game we've played this year has been close. 3 out of the 4 dundee goals they have scored against us this season have been penalties! With the pressure of us I'm sure we could have a bit to play in the run in and cos an upset against someone.

Also, I hope no Alloa fan goes out there way to abuse Hartley. Either give him credit or keep it shut. Sure everything will be ok though.

Also, I hope no Alloa fan goes out there way to abuse Hartley.

I can't see why he wouldn't get a good reception given what he did for us, but every club has its share of idiots, and we are no different.

Generally I think he will get a good reception and the fans will make a point of cheering Barry Smith.

Someone on mad says we've signed McCord on a pca. He looks decent if a bit slow. Arab kvnt as well.

I predicted this move a few weeks back, so no surprise for me if its true?

We're going to be able to sell our allocation out three times over if we beat Morton on Saturday. Looking forward to this game and hopefully it's a game where Hartley can celebrate with Alloa being confirmed as staying up and Smith can do likewise with us winning the league!

How many home fans do you expect to have against dundee? Worth a shot of getting in the home end?

It's hard to predict given it should be the last game of the season. Think the average this season has been about 450/500 home fans. Maybe 6/700 that day?

The problem lies with how they segregate it though.. It's usually split 1900 and 1100. Don't know how they will segregate it for 6/700 home fans and 1100 would be too much unless they give tickets away to schools, which they have done on the last games the last couple of seasons!

Pretty sure they could give Dundee some more space, and don't see why they shouldn't it will bring in some extra cash for the club which could possibly help for some improvements next season. IMO the only ones that won't give Hartley a good reception is the small amount of fans that like to complain about everything but hopefully the majority can drown out the minority

I hardly think one bumper crowd will reap enough money for ground improvements. It should be the same split that was in-place for dunfermline last season.