The Alloa Athletic Thread

18 minutes ago, Alloamad said:

I’ll wait and see the highlights before agreeing with the penalty decision. If it was anything like the blatant dive earlier by either 22 or 23 in the middle then no pen. Durnham has a boy wrestle him to the ground in your box and also dived for a header with your player going with him with a grip of his shirt. Both seemed more of a penalty to me. Your boy diving in two footed, studs up and getting a yellow was also far worse than Hendersons challenge on the keeper. Even your first goal was a foul on Big Andy , he was pulled back round neck/shoulder before the pass back catastrophe. We were bad today, no getting away for that but you’ll never get all the refs decisions like that again. Officials were atrocious today.

Has the potential of a half decent poem this. 

The lowest point today. 

I said on the 11th of December that we will be relegated and it's pretty clear now . Absolutely brutal today and East Fife deserved their win but easily the worst team to win at the recs for many years . 

The manager has lost it and it's just not working. I actually had to be persuaded to go to the match today by my 13 year old daughter who is not as scunnered as me. I have had a season ticket since 1996 but this is dreadful just now .

Just another Saturday.  

Looking forward to being back at forthbank etc next season..

13 minutes ago, Oweny said:

The lowest point today. 

I said on the 11th of December that we will be relegated and it's pretty clear now . Absolutely brutal today and East Fife deserved their win but easily the worst team to win at the recs for many years . 

The manager has lost it and it's just not working. I actually had to be persuaded to go to the match today by my 13 year old daughter who is not as scunnered as me. I have had a season ticket since 1996 but this is dreadful just now .

Just another Saturday.  

Surely Alloa themselves are the worst team to win at the recs for years. Yes/no?

9 hours ago, Oweny said:

The lowest point today. 

Just another Saturday.  

“East Fife the worst team to win at the recs” and your not happy with your manager.”Your now looking forward to being back at Forthbank.”

I think your needing to do a bit research before you make any more quotes.

21 minutes ago, troy said:

“East Fife the worst team to win at the recs” and your not happy with your manager.”Your now looking forward to being back at Forthbank.”

I think your needing to do a bit research before you make any more quotes.

Forthbank being the home of Stirling Albion and a local derby in League 2.

Rest assured noone wants to go to Bayview.

Edited by LeodhasXD

3 hours ago, Sons Fan said:

I feel for you guys as I always think Dumbarton and Alloa are similar. Love a game at the Rec 

Hopefully we will do you a favour and beat you next week and that will push your board over the edge just like Hartley.

Dumbarton away is a trip I really like but won't be going on Saturday if Ferguson is still in charge.

Can't bring myself to spend £50 at least, to go and watch this absolute drivel.

Over the past few weeks I have been gong to games and hoping we get beaten which is sad but that is how far Ferguson has taken us down. 

From memory Hartley walked away after that Dumbarton defeat, our great Chairman doesn't sack managers until it is too late.

As others have said he is now more culpable than Ferguson for this shambles. 

I have also decided that I wont be returning to the recs until he has gone. Fortunately I don't have a season ticket so won't feel compelled to go to get my monies worth. 

First time I have ever done this but if Sauchie are at home or the 20's I'll support that club and Joyce by these means. No more cash at the turnstile is a small tokenistic gesture but it's the only way I can protest. 

For you hardy souls with season tickets, good luck.🙏

I'm saving shed loads since I haven't graced the terraces at Alloa since Nov last year.

I've no intention of handing over any money whilst Waldorf and Stadtler are in charge.

No doubt the Albion fan will be moaning about admission prices next season as Mike will still be doing his utmost to alienate away fans by overpricing entry to fund Barry's adventure towards lowland league status.

8 minutes ago, laughing gravie said:

I'm saving shed loads since I haven't graced the terraces at Alloa since Nov last year.

I've no intention of handing over any money whilst Waldorf and Stadtler are in charge.

I'm in the same camp......save a fair few quid for every home game & fair few quid more for (some) away games.

The only way we can protest to the club is a one match boycott starting at the next home game against cove

we will most likely get ragged by them anyway 

i wont be there  ( ST holder ) 

anyone else think this is an idea  ?

2 minutes ago, Redwedge77 said:

Genuinely can’t make my mind up if the players have chucked Ferguson under the bus or Barry Ferguson is totally inept at the job or a combination of both.

I think it's both. He is not what he thinks he is and the players have no respect for him.

The respect thing goes back months to Parry, Dumbarton fangate and the treatment of those that have remained from last year. 

18 minutes ago, Dink said:

So pretty much every other under-performing manager in Scotland getting the sack. Maybe Mulraney is right in his approach and everyone else is wrong but it's not looking like it at the moment.

Does he not have a board of directors that he needs to consult? 

Edited by Cosmic Joe