The Alloa Athletic Thread

4 minutes ago, Tamhain said:

Can we introduce drug tests for chairmen please? 

Well, that should put paid to any thoughts that Bazza might not be here until the end of the season and beyond.

That's what I was expecting anyway, but "Barry's doing absolutely brilliant, I couldn't be happier" is mental stuff from Michael M  :blink:

‘I’m genuinely excited by the journey we’ve begun and to see where it takes us’

Well Mike, on current evidence that destination is potentially a relegation playoff down to League 2. 

He has been a massive part of the recent success of Alloa but he needs his head examined with some of the utter crap spouted in that interview. 

11 minutes ago, Kevchenko said:

Well Mike, on current evidence that destination is potentially a relegation playoff down to League 2. 

He has been a massive part of the recent success of Alloa but he needs his head examined with some of the utter crap spouted in that interview. 

So many deathless quotes. It's like a parody.

"What he did with Kelty was absolutely outstanding". Mike must be perpetually astonished when Celtgers manage to pick up another league title, against all odds.

59 minutes ago, Tamhain said:

Can we introduce drug tests for chairmen please? 

271999413_10227118401735236_17913139862071922_n.jpg.jpeg

There's a lot going on there. And as a Sons fan it's pleasing me. But...

"Barry's doing absolutely brilliant" - really? Would Mike have classed eighth in League One as "brilliant" at the start of the season? What am I missing here? He can credit Ferguson's work behind the scenes and his relationship all he wants. That's absolutely fine. But to say that he's doing "absolutely brilliant" is something that's a bit of an insult to the fans. Unless there are some serious issues behind the scenes and he's working on a shoestring budget.

Unbelievably bizarre .

Sorry @LeodhasXD but all the more reason for some to scream even louder our discontent 

towards not just BF but  MM as well 

if he is still here next season (which i now fear could happen ) no more season tickets for me , I cannot subscribe to this anymore  .

our only hope is that the rag this was published in was lying and making things  up 

as they are known to do , otherwise ! as Ozzyman would say  "destination F*cked" .

Edited by Vegetableman

1 hour ago, Kevchenko said:

He's not been well, give him a break for this hazy thinking.

3 minutes ago, McCulloch No.5 said:

He's not been well, give him a break for this hazy thinking.

Oh shit. Hopefully this isn't a Caligula after the fever thing.

Mike, leave the horse alone!