The Alloa Athletic Thread

1 hour ago, Waspie said:

Running ok now. 

I lost about 20 minutes of the second half. On the plus side I apparently also missed another defensive f**k up from the usual suspects.

That's the best performance I've had from the streams. Just the audio being a second or two ahead of the video, which ruined the goals a bit  :P

You do wonder how the professional pundits and commentators earn so much. @LeodhasXD and @Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) do just as good a job when the audio is working. Just need someone like @HibeeJibee to provide a sheet of mostly-meaningless facts and figures and we'll be set for the big match experience.

Mine didn't kick in for 20 mins today but I have had issues most games. Thereafter it was the best stream I've had from Recs all season. And Leodhas and Brian were terrific on the comms. Comms have been class every game. 

Superb effort by the boys today. Feared the worst with the players missing but the team rose to the occasion. Great 3 points. 

Edited by Waspie

29 minutes ago, BFTD said:

That's the best performance I've had from the streams. Just the audio being a second or two ahead of the video, which ruined the goals a bit  :P

You do wonder how the professional pundits and commentators earn so much. @LeodhasXD and @Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) do just as good a job when the audio is working. Just need someone like @HibeeJibee to provide a sheet of mostly-meaningless facts and figures and we'll be set for the big match experience.

See I don't understand that. I've got a feed of the game and it's bang on.

People must get different streams - which is so iritating.

Next week we're going to get a big step up in terms of freedom of what we can do so the commentary wont be embedded half way around the world and sent back. We'll also have replays finger crossed.

I'd think it was just me, but everyone seems to have had commentary that was just a little ahead.

Bit weird - the audio normally lags on these things, if it isn't synced. Well, on...err...streams of dubious origin.

14 minutes ago, pencils said:

First half was perfect for me. Had some bother 1st half of second half and missed the first goal but was all good again after that!

the 2nd goal went missing from my feed (may have been my ISP) the first i knew we had scored (to my shock ) was when i saw the celebrations

i heard ICT score well before they did, definite lag of 2 seconds at least .

46 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Favourite bit of tonight - Who would you fight. - thanks to Roachy for this tangent - it made my night.

More of this kind of silliness please  :P

27 minutes ago, Vespa vulgaris said:

My stream was fine - only problem was commentary slightly ahead of pictures .

If I can next week I'm just going to embed the sound with the video - it'll guarantee that people see what I see and hear what I hear.

Edited by LeodhasXD

Our commentary from the start of the season with @KierenAAFC and @LeodhasXD has been brilliant but @Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) on co-commentary takes it to a new level, absolutely brilliant today and hope this is a regular thing. Although if Inverness equalised roachy was getting the blame. " this suits us sitting deep and clearing up, Big Andy strolling it in there" I was just waiting on an equaliser after that statement 😂😂

Would love to have seen about 10 replays of Murrays free kick though, what a beauty!

Edited by liammcintosh01