The Alloa Athletic Thread

Pixellot - once they've the pricing - you'll get a link

1) sign up

2) buy a 24hr pass for PPV for the betfred

3) watch game

For league games I've asked if we can give out all the games in bulk or we have to manually gift passes for season tickets.

Not been told anymore on the coupons.

If pixellot is terrible. There'll be more news to come.... Will be like Morton's system where you login to the club website. Hopefully that work can be done before next week.

There was nothing with my season ticket but the club took my email address when I was buying it so presume the link will come out via that. 

More importantly, any word on further additions? Would really like to see another option in attack. 

Edited by Waspie

8 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

Pixellot - once they've the pricing - you'll get a link

1) sign up

2) buy a 24hr pass for PPV for the betfred

3) watch game

For league games I've asked if we can give out all the games in bulk or we have to manually gift passes for season tickets.

Not been told anymore on the coupons.

If pixellot is terrible. There'll be more news to come.... Will be like Morton's system where you login to the club website. Hopefully that work can be done before next week.

How much are the non-season ticket games? Same as the gate price would have been?

Will there be a chat facility so we can all bitch about the terrible camerawork?  :ph34r:

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

How much are the non-season ticket games? Same as the gate price would have been?

Will there be a chat facility so we can all bitch about the terrible camerawork?  :ph34r:

Honestly get fired into pixellot on twitter. Make sure to tag @alloaathleticfc so I don't miss it.

My ambition is to get the second platform done before next week. In practice we may have to wait til the first league match but after that you'll have the choice of manual camera or pixellot.

There's not a price saving if all the games are streamed this year. Basically your season ticket is just getting you first place in the queue to get in.

Unless you are an OAP then by all means get your season ticket for a lot less!

Edited by LeodhasXD

11 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

Honestly get fired into pixellot on twitter. Make sure to tag @alloaathleticfc so I don't miss it.

My ambition is to get the second platform done before next week. In practice we may have to wait til the first league match but after that you'll have the choice of manual camera or pixellot.

There's not a price saving if all the games are streamed this year. Basically your season ticket is just getting you first place in the queue to get in.

Unless you are an OAP then by all means get your season ticket for a lot less!

What's the deal for non-season ticket holders and away fans? Obviously getting as many people paying is financially beneficial to the club.

1 hour ago, printer said:

What's the deal for non-season ticket holders and away fans? Obviously getting as many people paying is financially beneficial to the club.

Same deal get a link - pay for PPV - watch

https://airdriefc.univtec.com/home 

This is Airdrie's I don't think they're directing people to it yet  because it's a 24 hour pass.

So if you were to buy it now it'd run out before the kickoff tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

mine came up as a match ticket , let me buy it today...just watch me F it up though and miss the game .

I think you're fine. Pixellot were working on their OTT so they can do PPV. I think that's it implemented.

On 05/10/2020 at 07:28, LeodhasXD said:

Will be like Morton's system where you login to the club website. Hopefully that work can be done before next week.

Jesus help you if it’s just like Morton’s...good luck!

Honestly, existential dread for the pixellot system. 

From the game Airdrie showed for free last week against Albion Rovers it was much improved. Their latest patch seems to have introduced more problems for us.

I'm hopeful for Montrose and Airdrie tonight but if it's a disaster... A week is not enough time to test our own system,🤦‍♂️

Edited by LeodhasXD

5 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

Honestly, existential dread for the pixellot system. 

From the game Airdrie showed for free last week against Albion Rovers it was much improved. Their latest patch seems to have introduced more problems for us.

I'm hopeful for Montrose and Airdrie tonight but if it's a disaster... A week is not enough time to test our own system,🤦‍♂️

The "good" news is its a decent sized company with a potentially winning product. Either they'll fix it quick or a larger company will snap them up and fix it. The problem is you may never recover the fans you've lost. Is it possible to team with someone at this late date, like QoS did? Or are you constrained by your multitalented media coordinator only having two hands? 

8 minutes ago, TxRover said:

The "good" news is its a decent sized company with a potentially winning product. Either they'll fix it quick or a larger company will snap them up and fix it. The problem is you may never recover the fans you've lost. Is it possible to team with someone at this late date, like QoS did? Or are you constrained by your multitalented media coordinator only having two hands? 

Looking into that. From the streaming side I know I can do it, we've got a nice new capture card that's crystal clear. It's just the payment, delivery side. On the plus side for tonight nothing will get missed. I have my traditional setup. So we'll not have the same problems of the Albion Rovers missed goal.

On 06/10/2020 at 13:10, LeodhasXD said:

Same deal get a link - pay for PPV - watch

https://airdriefc.univtec.com/home 

This is Airdrie's I don't think they're directing people to it yet  because it's a 24 hour pass.

So if you were to buy it now it'd run out before the kickoff tomorrow.

Thanks, but I was asking about our own service - what will the ppv rate be and where is the link.

1 hour ago, printer said:

Thanks, but I was asking about our own service - what will the ppv rate be and where is the link.

We have 14 home games in the league I think. So if we are not allowed into any games this season and a season ticket cost £170 that works out at just over £12 a game. Surely PPV would not be less than this otherwise season ticket holders are ending up paying more which is not the idea of a season ticket.

I realise our first home game is not until the 24th but it would be nice to have some sort of acknowledgement that we havn't been forgotten about. Better not be a last minute f**k about on the Friday night or Saturday morning.