The Alloa Athletic Thread

15 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Ooh. Looks nice.

'This site can't be reached' at this end, though  :(

It's live but not at alloaathletic.co.uk, no coincidentally that died while I was copying the policies off the old one. I was going to wait for the powers that be to ok my efforts but whatever some people looking at it might give me a better idea of usage:

Go here.

alloaathleticfootball.club

It's nothing that's not on the official site already... and I've not finished the teams yet either but that's like two or three more hours to go through them all

Edited by LeodhasXD

6 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

It's live but not at alloaathletic.co.uk no coincidentally that died while I was copying the policies off the old one.

Well done, anyway.

11 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

It's live but not at alloaathletic.co.uk, no coincidentally that died while I was copying the policies off the old one. I was going to wait for the powers that be to ok my efforts but whatever some people looking at it might give me a better idea of usage:

Go here.

alloaathleticfootball.club

It's nothing that's not on the official site already... and I've not finished the teams yet either but that's like two or three more hours to go through them all

That looks brilliant, a much-needed refresh which (with no disrespect to the old design) really adds a bit of professionalism.

That's a good signing for ICT. Like a few other young central defenders we have had in recent times (McCart being another), Deas came on playing next to Andy Graham. When Andy got injured he took on more responsibility himself and was a really good defender for us. Still a work in progress to an extent but he should be aiming with more experience at a career in the top flight. I'm sure he'll do well for ICT and getting him signed for 3 years is excellent business. 

7 hours ago, RiG said:

We've signed Robbie Deas on a 3 year deal. What did you guys think of him when he was on loan last season?

was a bit raw at first but came on big time later in the season, you could see his confidence increase every game, good signing and thats the second loan full back we have seen go your way (McCart ) .