The Alloa Athletic Thread

I have a cunning plan,  for the spectatorless games , we go threeways on a cherry picker (i am sure we can hire one) park in the KFC car park and bobs yer uncle ,the advantage of a small perimeter ground ....disadvantages ..we have to buy a KFC another advantage ...we don't have to eat it . tell me what you think ..or am i drinking too much ? (drowning my sorrows on the flanny news)  .

Aye? I've always had the impression that part-timers struggle a fair bit against full-time sides, purely due to the fitness/stamina issue. We've had loads of games where we've been on top, only to flag around the 70 minute mark and have to fall back, sometimes to our cost. I understand the point about losing good players who don't want to give up the day job, though.

I'm all for threeways on a cherry picker, but do we get to watch the game afterwards?

2 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Aye? I've always had the impression that part-timers struggle a fair bit against full-time sides, purely due to the fitness/stamina issue. We've had loads of games where we've been on top, only to flag around the 70 minute mark and have to fall back, sometimes to our cost. I understand the point about losing good players who don't want to give up the day job, though.

I'm all for threeways on a cherry picker, but do we get to watch the game afterwards?

i meant on the cash...

Memebase - dirty mind - All Your Memes In Our Base - Funny Memes ...

20 hours ago, whereismillar said:

i meant on the cash...

You aren't getting a greenie for that, purely because they look worryingly young  :o

Interesting to see Mulraney in the papers today saying the club are making 40 individual changing pods for home and away teams at the leisure centre for the players and officials come October.

I’m sure I seen the Leisure Bowl was mentioned in the article, surely The Wasp Centre would be a better option.