The Alloa Athletic Thread

1 hour ago, weetoonlad said:

Don't troll grow up

Did your solicitor ever force Div to remove your attempts at trolling Stirling Albion fans?

1 hour ago, JessieField said:

Gary Naysmith should be your man!

It wont be him unfortunately for you lot, our next manager whoever he is will strike fear into the hearts of all QOTS fans .

Stephen dobbie weighing up his player/ managerial options is in the frame though .

Edited by whereismillar

The Guy in the opposing dug out on Saturday should surely be a contender. He and his team have worked a miracle whilst at Albion Rivers last season. They were doomed for the drop before he went there. His outfit looked fit and organised on Saturday also. 

Just saying likes.

The Guy in the opposing dug out on Saturday should surely be a contender. He and his team have worked a miracle whilst at Albion Rivers last season. They were doomed for the drop before he went there. His outfit looked fit and organised on Saturday also. 
Just saying likes.

Steady. Big nope from me.

1 hour ago, whereismillar said:

Could do worse , but still hasn't got the experience at managerial level yet !

More than Hartley and Goodwin though. Also played at a good level and galvanised a truly honking Wee Rovers last season. Whether he is on Mike's list is anyone's guess, but a better choice than a few of the names suggested. 

I had mentioned it in the Predictions thread in the League 1 forum - but surely Stewart Petrie must be in with a shout for the job? I believe he has a pretty secure day-job which makes a move to a full-time club unlikely but he has done remarkably well at Montrose. If he's looking for a progression whilst still staying part-time, Alloa seems like a good fit.

I had mentioned it in the Predictions thread in the League 1 forum - but surely Stewart Petrie must be in with a shout for the job? I believe he has a pretty secure day-job which makes a move to a full-time club unlikely but he has done remarkably well at Montrose. If he's looking for a progression whilst still staying part-time, Alloa seems like a good fit.

One of my top picks. His name has been mentioned a good few times on the thread. Think some Montrose and Arbroath fans discussed it on the previous page. They probably know more than I do but they don’t think it’d happen!