The Alloa Athletic Thread

8 hours ago, falkirkwasp said:

Wasn’t kevin one of the first to sign on again?

yes ..its like this though Wee kev looked unhappy when he was on the bench for a while still did not seem too happy back in the side 

just my slant on it , Also last game of the season when JR came over to the fans and asked us to sing the magic hat...for Kev  ! ? or am I just reading too much into it..

Kev had other options that's for sure but the board long service award he got on last game made him think about the year he tried Dunbarton and that didn't work . like any other player he wants to start every week . so being dropped he was very unhappy .hopefully he can get a decent run in the side next season

2 hours ago, weetoonlad said:

Kev had other options that's for sure but the board long service award he got on last game made him think about the year he tried Dunbarton and that didn't work . like any other player he wants to start every week . so being dropped he was very unhappy .hopefully he can get a decent run in the side next season

So did he get offers from other clubs ? wouldn't surprise me he is a game changer..

giphy.jpg

1 minute ago, Recsnotindodrill said:
1 hour ago, Waspy said:

No.

I think he will go for St Mirren, it's his team.

The only clear thing about St Mirren is that they are a basket case club right now. 

If Goody goes there he better negotiate some substantial danger money because it could be a career ender.

The only clear thing about St Mirren is that they are a basket case club right now. 
If Goody goes there he better negotiate some substantial danger money because it could be a career ender.
It does seem a bit of s strange club, but it did ok for Jack Ross. I think it would be tough for him to turn down.

It does seem a bit of s strange club, but it did ok for Jack Ross. I think it would be tough for him to turn down.

Tbf it was a basket case before Ross took over. For the 18 months or so he was there they did well but they’ve resumed normal service since he’s left.