The Alloa Athletic Thread

Great bit of business from Alloa here . With their budget and Goodwin I'd have put Dundee as favourites for the title . Now not so sure now . Fantastic manager  ,I hope he's not waiting on the Killie job as that would ruin the hero  status he enjoys in South Ayrshire ...

Great bit of business from Alloa here . With their budget and Goodwin I'd have put Dundee as favourites for the title . Now not so sure now . Fantastic manager  ,I hope he's not waiting on the Killie job as that would ruin the hero  status he enjoys in South Ayrshire ...

“Hero status” is a bit much.

10 hours ago, KierenAAFC said:

They went on sale second week of June last season, would imagine we’ll hear this week or next. Maybe Leodhas will know more precisely.

Nah your guess is as good as mine. Things are frighteningly quiet at the club.

I Saw Mr Mulraney going into Asda the other night as I was leaving ,was going to ask him all about the whole episode  but I had already put my helmet on and just left it .

was the night of the champions league final and it looked like he had a spurs top on ? !

6 minutes ago, printer said:

Not sure what statement the club should or could make.

Probably not much about Jim but preseason friendlies, player signings, shirt sponsors for next year, new away strip(after shirt sponsors decided). Season tickets will be ready when they are ready but there's a demand for them already. I'm already climbing the walls because I have too much time and not enough to keep me really busy.

I’m slightly panicked about season books, as I have a tendency to get engrossed in work these days and emerge blinking into the sunlight after a few weeks have passed.

Are there any plans to take payments over that internet thing yet? Struggling to stop myself posting that Futurama GIF right now...

There's pre season friendlies vs Celtic reserves and Albion Rovers penned in for end June.

Bucketloads of time to sort everything else. The payment plan aspect for season tickets is an area the club should seriously look at as an improvement plan. 

No statement required on the manager, not sure what the detail would be anyway. Its very much a business as usual stance and it would be naive for the club to deviate from this approach.