The Alloa Athletic Thread

Hiya Alloa pals. Got an event at Alloa toon hall tomorrow night. Looking to park the car and leave it overnight for collection once sober. Is the car park I see on google images next to it actually for the town hall? If not, where would yous recommend?

Cheers

49 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hiya Alloa pals. Got an event at Alloa toon hall tomorrow night. Looking to park the car and leave it overnight for collection once sober. Is the car park I see on google images next to it actually for the town hall? If not, where would yous recommend?

Cheers

It's free parking if that's what you're asking.  On my way home from the pub I haven't often seen cars left there overnight, if that bothers you but honestly there's plenty parking in the town you can't really go wrong wherever you leave it.

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 08:32, KierenAAFC said:

Love it because we have gone bottom of the league for the first time in ages (by two points), we are not allowed to give the team plaudits and say it’s not a successful season.

Still challenging, unlike the part-timers last year and with significantly less budget than our rivals this year. Also, couple of good cup runs.

Obviously, a lot of things we can do better this season. However, people getting pedantic when we try praise the team is a bit much!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/47295962

Just read about your story apologies if you didn't want it publicised

On 31/03/2019 at 07:51, KierenAAFC said:

Haha. Not a problem. Glad to see Alloa got a wee mention in all the chaos! emoji38.png

Just been checking you out on the Run Britain site. Good to see you're back doing some parkruns and relays!

Giffnock North and the Wasps is a combination I never expected to see. Both fine clubs, of course.

How's Jack been? Also please relegate Falkirk [emoji3] 

Struggled when he first came in. I mind he started a game a few weeks back against Thistle or Falkirk and the whole game just passed him by - much like the rest of the team to be fair.

However, he’s had a few cameos the past few weeks and he’s definitely grasping his opportunity there. Although, we’ve not seen anything scintillating from him, he was involved in both winners in the last two games and got in and about it. The boy also loves a “giruy” celebration to the opposing fans!

Well in Alloa! The Ayr boys are wishing you well, much respect for what you have done this season. Would love to see yous stay up.

A wee three points donation from use on the last day off season would be grateful received as uses rest up before the playoffs