The Alloa Athletic Thread

15 minutes ago, Wasperoonie said:

Your Karadachki update wasn't fact now was it. In fact it was made up nonsense..made up by you.

22 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

Again nothing concrete on Zack either but it's clear the gaffer doesn't rate him and if he finds a new club he'll be off.

My guess is Spence was alluding to him on twitter when he said big name player on trial with Jason Marr. Zdravko Karadachki is a fairly big name.

If Aitchison is coming then that would be a death sentence for Spence this year. I know he'll need to be playing more regularly and another striker doesn't make sense with him still here.

You want this post to be the hill you die on? Someone asked me and I gave my opinion. Does this really offend you?

Please explain to me what "nothing concrete" and "my guess" means. I'd like to know where the polysemantics were in that post.

You're better choosing the posts where I insult fans of 40 years if you're going to garner some outrage.

Edited by LeodhasXD

You want this post to be the hill you die on? Someone asked me and I gave my opinion. Does this really offend you?
Please explain to me what "nothing concrete" and "my guess" means. I'd like to know where the polysemantics were in that post.
You're better choosing the posts where I insult fans of 40 years if you're going to garner some outrage.

A01B2DA6-27A7-41D7-893C-7F77954398C7.jpg
Unbelievable Geoff

The fact that this behaviour is unacceptable clearly isnt registering. Not worth keeping it going.

Its a real shame because yesterday was a great day- my daughter was at the morning open day and it was absolutely terrific- 90 kids on the pitch having the time of their lives...coaches brilliant. Then of course the match, which speaks for itself. Unfortunately this is the other side of the coin- thankfully this is a rarity at the club, and its generally filled with decent people who "get it".

45 minutes ago, printer said:

Aye, he signed last week. emoji6.png

:thumsup2

8 minutes ago, Thommo90 said:

Good run you guys are on.  

Mad how Stevie Aitken didn't rate Kirkpatrick, Graham or Taggart, look where they are now and where we are!

Was thinking that, in particular that Graham was apparently considered finished at Championship level four years ago. Hard to believe, if that was indeed the thinking. 

Dumbarton fans didn't seem too keen on Liam Dick either but he has been doing really well too. 

2 minutes ago, Waspie said:

:thumsup2

Was thinking that, in particular that Graham was apparently considered finished at Championship level four years ago. Hard to believe, if that was indeed the thinking. 

Dumbarton fans didn't seem too keen on Liam Dick either but he has been doing really well too. 

Aye same big Andy's been inspirational.

Mind you we were thinking about players coming back to Alloa in the press box before the game on Saturday. Would you take Calum Waters over Liam Dick?

I would personally.