The Alloa Athletic Thread

I see that the Players tab on the Official website has been updated to reflect the current squad. However, David Galt isn't included. I know he didn't play pre-season but is there an issue there?

Just don’t think he was at the session when the photos were taken! Been having migraines as someone said earlier.

Any rumours of loan deals? What's the new home strip, pendle I assume? I am a little disappointed and think the club has missed a trick by not emphasising the David and goliath challenge we shall face next season. 9 full time against 1 part time team is a great marketing opportunity , or maybe they have??? Great chance to try and bring in new fans.

Tenuous namethrowing around on a Saturday. Massimo Donati? Is he retired?

BT Sports showed a list of all of St Mirren’s departed players before they played Killie and it said Donati had retired.

9 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

BT Sports showed a list of all of St Mirren’s departed players before they played Killie and it said Donati had retired.

Just when someone follows the social media it makes me suspicious.

2 hours ago, falkirkwasp said:

It is strange the way the strips are done, surely the club are missing a trick with sales of the shirts

Keeping the horrendous badge also doesn't help. I've not bought a single thing with it on it, yet have a shelf full of older strips.