The Alloa Athletic Thread

1 minute ago, KierenAAFC said:

Honestly, have no idea. Maybe an out an out striker? Surely this can’t be a loan either. There must be a limit on how many we are allowed, first thought it was four but clearly not.

could still be a loan. I always had in my head 3 loans max but development loans don't count. ie Crossan, McCart, Crane

1 hour ago, KierenAAFC said:

Jim looking to add one more today before the deadline.

So much for my thoughts on the budget needing to be balanced after the new signings! The board have really backed the manager to improve the squad.

Good young striker who's in need of some first team football. Started brightly at the start of this season (see clip!) but hasn't had much of an opportunity after Nicky Clark came back from injury.

Edit: He's the #23, the kid with the bleach blonde hair who sets up McManus.

Edited by ExxyJj

We have had several class strikers, Spence, Renton ,Malcom and others but if you don't get quality ball to them they fail. We have a defender as coach and our goals against is very good.  We have a goalkeeper coach. How about we have a coach for the forward half of the team? After all we have one of the lowest scoring teams in this division.