The Alloa Athletic Thread

1 hour ago, Wasps1 said:

Go down you will be with the wee boys 

If I can go all teenage inflection for a moment: that's like... the opposite of what you said.

I'm sure that all of us Alloa fans who are mortified at this behaviour - and the absolutely woeful attempt at back-tracking that relies on no one having English as a first language - are screen-shotting these posts so that the club can take appropriate action. I know I am. Fans of individual clubs really have to police themselves, or we're no better than OF fans.

8 minutes ago, Wasps1 said:

Only strange if you read it in a different way 

I think now is the time for you to admit that you got this wrong. There is not a single person in the world (I've just checked) who could possibly read that any other way to what you originally intended, and on which you are now attempting to back-track.

You said, and I quote:

You go down on wee boys . 

That only has one meaning in English. Everyone knows that, and everyone knows that you are now lying about what you claim to have meant. Also, you are part of "everyone", so you know too.

So your options are:

1. Admit and accept your error. Do the decent thing by the club and resign all duties to avoid them being tarred by association.
  2. Continue to be a laughing stock, adding an unapologetic homophobic and paedophilic joke to your list of poor judgements along with a blithe willingness to try to escape the consequences of your "wit" through lying that is not only glib and shameless (as is the fashion); but is also completely incompetent and unconvincing.

If you have any self-respect or integrity, you must surely choose option 1.

One thing is for sure, whatever spin you try to bring to bear you will never put this behind you on these boards. We all have your number even more than we did before. P&B never forgets.

Apropos of nothing in particular, I'd just like to thank LeodhasXD for his sterling work this season. An excellent, and refreshingly professional representative of the club, I'm sure everyone will agree.

10 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Apropos of nothing in particular, I'd just like to thank LeodhasXD for his sterling work this season. An excellent, and refreshingly professional representative of the club, I'm sure everyone will agree.

Yes  I agree. any footage of the QP game ?

BTW wasps1. just apologise and we can move on FFS

If the post has been misread by other I do apologise. And I have said sorry to jake and I hope he except it .at no time did I mean it the way people have seen it . 

Going down i mean Relegation not in a sexual way as some people have seen it