The Alloa Athletic Thread

What happened to the Filipino lad you signed a while ago? Can't mind his name (or whether or not I dreamt it) Did he ever exist or am I talking drivel?

Levi Fernandez. A nice kid and the king of self promotion. Wasn't very good though and got nowhere near our first team. Last I heard he was participating in trials for teams in Czech Republic.

What happened to the Filipino lad you signed a while ago? Can't mind his name (or whether or not I dreamt it) Did he ever exist or am I talking drivel?

The son of Rodney marsh.

He went out on loan to a team out there but he picked up a bad injury supposedly. Currently doing rehabilitation according to this Twitter, I don't think he's on the books anymore.

Levi Fernandez. A nice kid and the king of self promotion. Wasn't very good though and got nowhere near our first team. Last I heard he was participating in trials for teams in Czech Republic.

Did you buy a baseball hat?

I think there was a similar story about a year ago, was posted on the Duffle Forum and there was a discussion about it

Found it.

The updated story reads like people are still trying to get the authorities in the US to do another investigation into any potential dangers. Not sure why Cracked have suddenly picked up on it now.

Found it.

The updated story reads like people are still trying to get the authorities in the US to do another investigation into any potential dangers. Not sure why Cracked have suddenly picked up on it now.

Maybe this was Andys excuse for making a sharp exit.

The son of Rodney marsh.

He went out on loan to a team out there but he picked up a bad injury supposedly. Currently doing rehabilitation according to this Twitter, I don't think he's on the books anymore.

That was him! I liked his man bags most of all

Edit: Blast it would appear that Father Barry did as well, but sent it fractionally earlier than me. Incidentally today is apparently Levi's birthday. Happy birthday to the only Filipino player to ever grace the Scottish Championship (probably)

Edit (2): You can now get a signed top from him on his site:

http://www.fernandezoficial.com/#!new-page/c1q1i

What a guy

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

A resounding 8-3 victory against local amateur side Stirling Athletic. Some beautiful goals from us today and a joy to watch at times. A great squad display and a good laugh.

Sean Black x3, Daz Reid, Andrew Gibson, Liam Black, Ross McLauchlan and prolific goalscorer Owen Goal(O.G) with the goals today.

MOTM: Stevie Bell

A resounding 8-3 victory against local amateur side Stirling Athletic. Some beautiful goals from us today and a joy to watch at times. A great squad display and a good laugh.

Sean Black x3, Daz Reid, Andrew Gibson, Liam Black, Ross McLauchlan and prolific goalscorer Owen Goal(O.G) with the goals today.

MOTM: Stevie Bell

A promotion to the first team must be imminent. That must be more goals in one game than your top scorer all season ;)