Edinburgh utd

budgie smuggler

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to all at Edinburgh, what a great achievement by Johnny, Smally and the players.

Well done lads!

assume promotion achieved and title to follow - Hope to follow BU's to Paties Rd some day - some good memories of the place in East of Scotland League wi Heriot Watt Uni - well done Edinburgh

Well done to Edinburgh United management team and players.

Taken in a few games this season,half decent press exposure does wonders,and they have played the best football for me. Amazing what trying to keep the ball on the grass does for results.

Hope they can keep it all together.

Thanks guys for all the kind messages, Johnny and I appreciate it. It's been a real team effort though, Craig McManus and John Menzies the coach and GK coach played a huge part aswell, but all the credit should go to the players, they've been excellent and deserve all the plaudits they get.

A wee bit motivation before the game seemed to do the trick with the players. We scored our first 15 seconds into the game so got the result we were looking for.

Edinburgh United Good luck Video -

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hO0KxMPwMhk

Thanks guys for all the kind messages, Johnny and I appreciate it. It's been a real team effort though, Craig McManus and John Menzies the coach and GK coach played a huge part aswell, but all the credit should go to the players, they've been excellent and deserve all the plaudits they get.

A wee bit motivation before the game seemed to do the trick with the players. We scored our first 15 seconds into the game so got the result we were looking for.

Edinburgh United Good luck Video -

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hO0KxMPwMhk

Really!!!

0.46,really lol

quote]

Really!!!

Lol yeah really, to be fair it's not everyone's cup of tea but it only matters what the players think and they liked it......so get it up ye ;-)

With these little ideas like the motivational video., success on the pitch and an ambitious group of management etc it won't be long till the super leagues in the bag!!

very little money. a dozen fans. will b hard to win the super league soon lol. great season though

Passed my congrats on directly to Smally....

Have to say tho, that video clip is horrible!! Felt bit sick in my mouth just watching it

Aye each to their own and that but I found the whole thing cringeworthy! Don't think that is what got them over the line last week.

Congrats to Edinburgh though and I'm sure they'll go up as champions.

Archived