Sign in to follow this  
Smurph

Embedding Tweets

Question

Is there any scope for the forum being able to embed tweets and have the wee picture come up? There's an option on Twitter if you copy and paste the link but it doesn't work on here. I reckon it would be a good think to try and do - it makes it easier and when people copy and paste tweets the formatting is all over the joint.

7 answers to this question

Is there any scope for the forum being able to embed tweets and have the wee picture come up? There's an option on Twitter if you copy and paste the link but it doesn't work on here. I reckon it would be a good think to try and do - it makes it easier and when people copy and paste tweets the formatting is all over the joint.

How do you copy tweets from the official twitter app. won't let me do it to send in an email or such..

How do you copy tweets from the official twitter app. won't let me do it to send in an email or such..

Open the Tweet full screen and then click the 3 dots at the bottom of it, then click copy link to Tweet.

Bump. How about this?

I was also wondering if we could incorporate vines into this idea. They're being used more and more during football tournaments for goal updates instead of uploading onto YouTube.

Bump again. Good that vines have happened and it seems to work smoothly. Any further on the Twitter front?

Would it also be possible to do embed Soundcloud tracks? Or even Spotify?

Bump again. Good that vines have happened and it seems to work smoothly. Any further on the Twitter front?

Would it also be possible to do embed Soundcloud tracks? Or even Spotify?

How do you post Vines?