summer 2014 transfer rumours thread (may be a bit early for this)

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see the Premier League have given up even trying to pretend that the likes of Man U and Arsenal have to play by the same rules as everybody else.

"The deadline is 11pm. Unless you have lots of fans in Korea, in which case, sign then whenever you like".

Nice to see the Premier League have given up even trying to pretend that the likes of Man U and Arsenal have to play by the same rules as everybody else.

"The deadline is 11pm. Unless you have lots of fans in Korea, in which case, sign then whenever you like".

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/features/transfer-deadline-day-how-deals-get-done.html

"what is the deal sheet?" section.

I eventually had to put Sky Sports news off last night because i couldn't handle watching the little wankers behind the camera spoiling it every time they cut to the reporter at any given ground.

"f**k her right in the pussy" was funny the first time I heard it, smiled the second and didn't flinch the third. You can imagine how it's received now.

I eventually had to put Sky Sports news off last night because i couldn't handle watching the little wankers behind the camera spoiling it every time they cut to the reporter at any given ground.

"f**k her right in the pussy" was funny the first time I heard it, smiled the second and didn't flinch the third. You can imagine how it's received now.

First tine months ago?

Seems like we are likely to get Cleverley after all, on loan till January.

Obviously this transfer "deadline" is somewhat flexible...

Still. Don't mind a loan signing. Wouldn't have been impressed if we'd paid £7-£8 million for him.

does aston villa have a lot of korean fans?

Seems like we are likely to get Cleverley after all, on loan till January.

Obviously this transfer "deadline" is somewhat flexible...

Still. Don't mind a loan signing. Wouldn't have been impressed if we'd paid £7-£8 million for him.

Bit awkward

Archived