Full-Time, Part-Time; North, East, West

It won’t be popular, but here’s the structure that I think best suits the number of potential full-time and part-time senior clubs in Scotland, and best reflects their regional distribution.

2 national leagues. 24 full-time clubs, with good resources, playing nationwide.

3 regions with 6 leagues. 75 part-time clubs, with limited resources, playing regionally.

Premiership Championship North Pr East Pr West Pr

Celtic St.Mirren Brechin Alloa Dumbarton

Rangers Dundee Forfar Cowden. Annan Ath.

Aberdeen Hamilton Arbroath Stenny Clyde

Hearts Falkirk Peterhead East Fife Albion Rvs

Hibs Dunfermline Montrose Stirling Queen’s Park

Dundee Utd Raith Rvs Elgin East Stirl. Dalbeattie

Motherwell Livingston Brora Berwick East Kilbride

Killie Morton Nairn Spartans Gretna

Inverness Ayr Utd Inverurie Stirling Uni. Threave

St.Johnstone Queen of South Formartine V. of Leithen Newton-St.

Partick Th. Airdrie Fraserburgh Whitehill W.

Ross County Stranraer Deveronvale Edin. City

Preston

Gala

North Ch East Ch West Ch

Buckie Selkirk Wigtown

Wick Craigroyst. St.Cuthbert

Forres Lothian Th. Nithsdale

Cove Tynecastle Crichton

Clach. Edin. Uni. Mid-Annan.

Turriff Coldstream Lochar

Huntly Leith Ath. Heston

Keith Heriot-Watt Abbey Vale

Lossiemouth Civil Service Fleet Star

Rothes Easthouses Creetown

Strathspey Kelso

Fort William Ormiston

Eyemouth

Peebles

Duns

Burntisland

Hawick

Promotion & Relegation

2 up/2 down automatically between Premiership and Championship.

3rd bottom of Premiership plays off against 3rd top of Championship – see ‘Re-think the play-offs’ thread.

Bottom of Championship is automatically relegated.

2nd bottom of Championship and the winners of each region play off, with 2 of the 4 clubs being ‘promoted’ to the Championship.

As normal between the regional leagues, accommodating changes due to promotion to/relegation from the Championship where required.

Cup O’ Regions

A new knock-out competition allowing the part-time clubs of all regions to play each-other at the national level.

That’s about it!

Full Scottish Pyramid.doc

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Definitely what should happen (I'd prefer 16-10-E/N/W) and if it did top junior clubs would soon be heavily involved in the east and west third tiers, which is one of the reasons why there are vested interests standing in the way of it ever happening.

Agree with this, pretty much.

But you could have the basis of a much more national pyramid in the future (where clubs from the Tayside, Fife, Central and the Glasgow areas are properly represented) whilst keeping the integrity at the top end of the junior game...

In the season-ending playoff semi-finals, you would have one-off games between the junior and senior regional champions: north, east and west.

As outlined in the original post, you’d then have two play off finals, drawn randomly each year, one between second-bottom of the national leagues and one of the regional winners, with the 2 other regional semi winners in the other one-off play off final. The 2 winners of the play off finals would replace bottom and second bottom of the national leagues.

With this pyramid, you’d combine the juniors and seniors and create a much more representative national game, yet 97% of junior and senior sides would never have to even look at each-other, let alone play a match.

You could also have a re-balancing of the numbers of clubs towards the senior regions, as ambitious junior clubs from outwith their top tiers look for a quicker route up the pyramid.

Maybe the best way to support depth in the senior regional leagues could be to allow the regional winners of the junior leagues to participate in the pyramid...

While bored at work on nights I decided to come up with my prefered league system now it won't please everyone of course as some like smaller leagues and some larger but this is my idea (All teams are placed on current league positions) the league would involve all clubs in Scotland with no Jnr v Snr difference
sorry it is a little long

Premier Division (SPFL) 3-4 New teams each season

1. Celtic
  2. Aberdeen
  3. Motherwell
  4. Dundee United
  5. Inverness CT
  6. St Johnstone
  7. Hibernian
  8. Kilmarnock
  9. Ross County
  10. St Mirren
  11. Partick Thistle
  12. Hearts
  13. Dundee
  14. Hamilton

------------------------------------------------------

15. Falkirk PL/Div 1 Play off

16. Queen of the South Relegation

17. Dumbarton Relegation

18. Livingston Relegation

Div 1 (SPFL) 6-8 New teams each season

1. Alloa Promotion
  2. Raith Rovers Promotion
  3. Cowdenbeath Promotion

4. Greenock Morton PL/Div 1 Play off

5. Rangers

6. Dunfermline

7. Stranraer

8. Ayr United

9. Stenhousemuir

10. Forfar

11. Brechin

12. Airdrieonians

13.East Fife

14. Arbroath

15. Peterhead Div 1 / Non League Play off

16.Annan Athletic Relegation

17. Stirling Relegation

18. Clyde Relegation

Under new Non League FA (merger of HL,LL and SJFA) 3 region split every region has 1 Promotion and 1 play off spot

Highland League East League West League
1. Montrose 1. Berwick 1. Albion rovers All Promotion

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Elgin 2. East Stirlingshire 2. Queens Park All Play offs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The remainder of the Highland League to be made up by current Highland league and Northern Juniors size of leagues and divisions to be decided by competing teams and new Non League FA.

The remainder of the East League to be made up of Lowland League, East of Scotland League, South of Scotland League and East Juniors size of leagues and divisions to be decided by competing teams and new Non League FA.

The remainder of the West League to be made up of Lowland League, South of Scotland League and West Juniors size of leagues and divisions to be decided by competing teams and new Non League FA.

Play Offs All either neutral venue or two legs

Premier Division 15th plays off against 4th from Division 1 winner goes to Premier Division (Could be opened up to 5th and 6th if required)

Division 1 15th
plays off against Highland league, East League and West League 2nd
place teams all 4 go into the draw 4 team knockout winner goes to Division 1.

Cups

Scottish Cup

Any Club in Scotland with a ground meeting the SFA requirements is entered into the Scottish cup regardless of level

League Cup

Premier Division and Division 1

Non League Cup

Includes all Non League teams could be regional until the later rounds that would be for the clubs and Non League FA to decide.

It wont be popular, but heres the structure that I think best suits the number of potential full-time and part-time senior clubs in Scotland, and best reflects their regional distribution.

2 national leagues. 24 full-time clubs, with good resources, playing nationwide.

3 regions with 6 leagues. 75 part-time clubs, with limited resources, playing regionally.

Premiership Championship North Pr East Pr West Pr

Celtic St.Mirren Brechin Alloa Dumbarton

Rangers Dundee Forfar Cowden. Annan Ath.

Aberdeen Hamilton Arbroath Stenny Clyde

Hearts Falkirk Peterhead East Fife Albion Rvs

Hibs Dunfermline Montrose Stirling Queens Park

Dundee Utd Raith Rvs Elgin East Stirl. Dalbeattie

Motherwell Livingston Brora Berwick East Kilbride

Killie Morton Nairn Spartans Gretna

Inverness Ayr Utd Inverurie Stirling Uni. Threave

St.Johnstone Queen of South Formartine V. of Leithen Newton-St.

Partick Th. Airdrie Fraserburgh Whitehill W.

Ross County Stranraer Deveronvale Edin. City

Preston

Gala

North Ch East Ch West Ch

Buckie Selkirk Wigtown

Wick Craigroyst. St.Cuthbert

Forres Lothian Th. Nithsdale

Cove Tynecastle Crichton

Clach. Edin. Uni. Mid-Annan.

Turriff Coldstream Lochar

Huntly Leith Ath. Heston

Keith Heriot-Watt Abbey Vale

Lossiemouth Civil Service Fleet Star

Rothes Easthouses Creetown

Strathspey Kelso

Fort William Ormiston

Eyemouth

Peebles

Duns

Burntisland

Hawick

Promotion & Relegation

2 up/2 down automatically between Premiership and Championship.

3rd bottom of Premiership plays off against 3rd top of Championship see Re-think the play-offs thread.

Bottom of Championship is automatically relegated.

2nd bottom of Championship and the winners of each region play off, with 2 of the 4 clubs being promoted to the Championship.

As normal between the regional leagues, accommodating changes due to promotion to/relegation from the Championship where required.

Cup O Regions

A new knock-out competition allowing the part-time clubs of all regions to play each-other at the national level.

Thats about it!

Did you cut the names out the paper and just mix them up?

While bored at work on nights I decided to come up with my prefered league system now it won't please everyone of course as some like smaller leagues and some larger but this is my idea (All teams are placed on current league positions) the league would involve all clubs in Scotland with no Jnr v Snr difference

sorry it is a little long

Premier Division (SPFL) 3-4 New teams each season

1. Celtic
  2. Aberdeen
  3. Motherwell
  4. Dundee United
  5. Inverness CT
  6. St Johnstone
  7. Hibernian
  8. Kilmarnock
  9. Ross County
  10. St Mirren
  11. Partick Thistle
  12. Hearts
  13. Dundee
  14. Hamilton

15. Falkirk PL/Div 1 Play off

16. Queen of the South Relegation

17. Dumbarton Relegation

18. Livingston Relegation

Div 1 (SPFL) 6-8 New teams each season

1. Alloa Promotion
  2. Raith Rovers Promotion
  3. Cowdenbeath Promotion

4. Greenock Morton PL/Div 1 Play off

5. Rangers

6. Dunfermline

7. Stranraer

8. Ayr United

9. Stenhousemuir

10. Forfar

11. Brechin

12. Airdrieonians

13.East Fife

14. Arbroath

15. Peterhead Div 1 / Non League Play off

16.Annan Athletic Relegation

17. Stirling Relegation

18. Clyde Relegation

Under new Non League FA (merger of HL,LL and SJFA) 3 region split every region has 1 Promotion and 1 play off spot

Highland League East League West League

1. Montrose 1. Berwick 1. Albion rovers All Promotion

2. Elgin 2. East Stirlingshire 2. Queens Park All Play offs

The remainder of the Highland League to be made up by current Highland league and Northern Juniors size of leagues and divisions to be decided by competing teams and new Non League FA.

The remainder of the East League to be made up of Lowland League, East of Scotland League, South of Scotland League and East Juniors size of leagues and divisions to be decided by competing teams and new Non League FA.

The remainder of the West League to be made up of Lowland League, South of Scotland League and West Juniors size of leagues and divisions to be decided by competing teams and new Non League FA.

Play Offs All either neutral venue or two legs

Premier Division 15th plays off against 4th from Division 1 winner goes to Premier Division (Could be opened up to 5th and 6th if required)

Division 1 15th plays off against Highland league, East League and West League 2nd place teams all 4 go into the draw 4 team knockout winner goes to Division 1.

Cups

Scottish Cup

Any Club in Scotland with a ground meeting the SFA requirements is entered into the Scottish cup regardless of level

League Cup

Premier Division and Division 1

Non League Cup

Includes all Non League teams could be regional until the later rounds that would be for the clubs and Non League FA to decide.

Why the 2 X 18 leagues? What do you think this will bring that will improve Scottish Football? In any way?

I think something like 12 (current promotion/relegation) - 18 (3 down + 1 Play off) - N/E/W (all 18, automatic champions = promoted, 2nd and 3rd in each league play off)

Play off competition for 3rd - 2nd tier could be: Round 1: Random draw, a second placed team plays a 3rd not from same region. So you could get: 2N v 3W, 2W v 3E, 3N v 2W. Winners go into random draw with 14th in tier 2. So let's say 2N v 14, 3E v 2W. Winners of that round plays a one-leg final at a neutral ground.

Obviously I'd want the juniors and so on all fully integrated. Only problems are you have 10 'mid-table' clubs in the 2nd teir which is currently such a close and exciting league but you get rid of playing teams 4 times a season below the Premiership.

Alternative could be 14-14-14 with 7/7 split then N/E/W. 2.5 down and up between tiers 1 and 2 and 2 and 3. I.e bottom two in top league down automatically, 3rd, 4th and 5th play off with 12th from above. 3.5 down from 3rd tier, use my proposed play off competition.

The most important step forward for the future of Scottish football is a pyramid system with full integration of the juniors.

Why the 2 X 18 leagues? What do you think this will bring that will improve Scottish Football? In any way?

Firstly can you ask the question next time without the condescending add on at the end please

What’s wrong with Scottish football

Old firm dominance sorry but all the shuffling around of league sizes in the world will not alter this ignoring Rangers current plight, for years the top two hoovered up all the money increasing the gap between them and the pack and once SKY and the Champions league was introduced this became almost impossible to reverse as they keep getting richer through Europe and attracting more fans through media coverage barring getting rid of them which is unlikely so 10,12,14,16,18 or 20 teams they will dominate the league and nothing will change that we have all been playing for 3rd for years.

Attendances the people who have left the game are not coming back they can watch EPL in the comfort of their home so increasing/decreasing the size of the league will not have them flocking through the turn styles and what’s left at most clubs isn't going to change dramatically no matter how many clubs you have in the league yes Hibs will have a bit higher average if they play Hearts instead of Dunfermline but will St Johnstone lose fans by playing Falkirk twice instead of St Mirren not really so the difference wouldn't be much.

I'm not claiming to solve these problems I don't think anything can unless SKY chuck a few Billion at the SPFL which isn't going to happen. My system is looking at changing things for those of us that do go to watch Scottish football these days and introducing a proper pyramid that would appeal to all the Non League and Junior clubs to get involved.

Most fans complain about playing teams four times a season it's stale and boring we recently played Airdireonians 6 time in a year and yes playing Ayr twice instead isn't going to bring in more fans but it might be a lot more interesting for the ones that do go surely. You support Inverurie Locos are you demanding a smaller Highland League (18 Teams) of two divisions of 10 maybe? as I'm pretty sure they refused to reduce the size of it when the SPFL asked them so 18 works fine in their league and they have had no promotion or relegation for years have they?

The main reason my idea is larger leagues is to allow a proper pyramid system including all clubs in Scotland with proper movement as a league with 1 relegation playoff to the Highland/Lowland league is hardly appealing to the Non league clubs and Junior clubs and smacks of the old SPL 1 down but worse. The Juniors have also made it clear they favour an East/West split if you were the chairman of Linlithgow Rose would you be attracted to join the Lowland League (5th tier) with no East/West split with the prize a chance of a playoff to get in another playoff to get into the 4th tier of Scottish football with games up and down the country against small teams like Annan, Berwick, Peterhead? (No disrespect to these teams intended) It’s no wonder they aren't interested.

An 18 team league would allow for 4 relegation spots to give all 3 regions a promotion slot for at least their champions into the 2nd tier of Scottish football which will still contain the likes of Annan and Peterhead but they would get the chance of playing the likes of Morton, Airdrieonians, Ayr and Raith who bring bigger crowds surely playing teams like these would be more attractive than having to gain a further promotion or 2 before you achieve this? So ask the same Linlithgow chairman would you be interested in joining an East region pyramid containing the current East Juniors with the prize 1 automatic promotion to Tier 2 and 1 play off spot to get into tier 2 with the chance to play against some of the medium sized Scottish clubs and only one tier below the Premier Division I know which sounds more attractive to me.

Yes I know the down side of larger leagues is more meaningless games but you can counter this with more promotion and relegation as well as play off spots an 18 team league with possibly 4 up and 4 down can't have many teams with nothing to play for as nearly half the league will end up in these spots the Premier division would have possibly 4 down and European spots at the top.

EdTheDuck I have seen your comments before and doubt you will agree with me as I know you prefer smaller leagues this is just an idea and as I said its not about fixing what’s wrong with our leagues at the top its about bringing in a proper pyramid system 'from public park to Celtic park' that would be appealing to as many clubs as possible while making things more interesting for those that do watch with a bit more variety of teams the Premier could have 4 new teams each year, Division 1 up to 8 new teams. Celtic are going to dominate no matter how big the leagues are I’m afraid.

I still dont see any real justification for this 'integration' basically downgrading senior clubs to a level of country village pub teams. It looks to me like those in the Third Division are being punished for the game being just as crap at every level. I'm very glad none of these diabolical suggestions are from anyone who might actually be able to do anything about it, as ok fair enough some of the teams you mention may well plod on forever not doing a whole lot.....but continue to.ignore the fact that theres lot more buddo in the HL and Juniors for any club you'd want in to improve the standard. Three x14 leagues, no.stupit splits, just a nice normal season. None of your random draws (a cup competition thing surely) or teams dragged out of one league into another......a simple game confused by idiots indeed.

Firstly can you ask the question next time without the condescending add on at the end please

What’s wrong with Scottish football

Old firm dominance sorry but all the shuffling around of league sizes in the world will not alter this ignoring Rangers current plight, for years the top two hoovered up all the money increasing the gap between them and the pack and once SKY and the Champions league was introduced this became almost impossible to reverse as they keep getting richer through Europe and attracting more fans through media coverage barring getting rid of them which is unlikely so 10,12,14,16,18 or 20 teams they will dominate the league and nothing will change that we have all been playing for 3rd for years.

Attendances the people who have left the game are not coming back they can watch EPL in the comfort of their home so increasing/decreasing the size of the league will not have them flocking through the turn styles and what’s left at most clubs isn't going to change dramatically no matter how many clubs you have in the league yes Hibs will have a bit higher average if they play Hearts instead of Dunfermline but will St Johnstone lose fans by playing Falkirk twice instead of St Mirren not really so the difference wouldn't be much.

I'm not claiming to solve these problems I don't think anything can unless SKY chuck a few Billion at the SPFL which isn't going to happen. My system is looking at changing things for those of us that do go to watch Scottish football these days and introducing a proper pyramid that would appeal to all the Non League and Junior clubs to get involved.

Most fans complain about playing teams four times a season it's stale and boring we recently played Airdireonians 6 time in a year and yes playing Ayr twice instead isn't going to bring in more fans but it might be a lot more interesting for the ones that do go surely. You support Inverurie Locos are you demanding a smaller Highland League (18 Teams) of two divisions of 10 maybe? as I'm pretty sure they refused to reduce the size of it when the SPFL asked them so 18 works fine in their league and they have had no promotion or relegation for years have they?

The main reason my idea is larger leagues is to allow a proper pyramid system including all clubs in Scotland with proper movement as a league with 1 relegation playoff to the Highland/Lowland league is hardly appealing to the Non league clubs and Junior clubs and smacks of the old SPL 1 down but worse. The Juniors have also made it clear they favour an East/West split if you were the chairman of Linlithgow Rose would you be attracted to join the Lowland League (5th tier) with no East/West split with the prize a chance of a playoff to get in another playoff to get into the 4th tier of Scottish football with games up and down the country against small teams like Annan, Berwick, Peterhead? (No disrespect to these teams intended) It’s no wonder they aren't interested.

An 18 team league would allow for 4 relegation spots to give all 3 regions a promotion slot for at least their champions into the 2nd tier of Scottish football which will still contain the likes of Annan and Peterhead but they would get the chance of playing the likes of Morton, Airdrieonians, Ayr and Raith who bring bigger crowds surely playing teams like these would be more attractive than having to gain a further promotion or 2 before you achieve this? So ask the same Linlithgow chairman would you be interested in joining an East region pyramid containing the current East Juniors with the prize 1 automatic promotion to Tier 2 and 1 play off spot to get into tier 2 with the chance to play against some of the medium sized Scottish clubs and only one tier below the Premier Division I know which sounds more attractive to me.

Yes I know the down side of larger leagues is more meaningless games but you can counter this with more promotion and relegation as well as play off spots an 18 team league with possibly 4 up and 4 down can't have many teams with nothing to play for as nearly half the league will end up in these spots the Premier division would have possibly 4 down and European spots at the top.

EdTheDuck I have seen your comments before and doubt you will agree with me as I know you prefer smaller leagues this is just an idea and as I said its not about fixing what’s wrong with our leagues at the top its about bringing in a proper pyramid system 'from public park to Celtic park' that would be appealing to as many clubs as possible while making things more interesting for those that do watch with a bit more variety of teams the Premier could have 4 new teams each year, Division 1 up to 8 new teams. Celtic are going to dominate no matter how big the leagues are I’m afraid.

It wasn’t condescension, it was a genuine question. I was asking how 2 X 18 team leagues would improve our football although I was talking about the top end of the structure.

Pro clubs need games with something hanging on them to attract more fans through the gate, an 18 team league is to all intents and purposes the “cure” for that. The boredom of playing each other 3 or 4 times a season may well be a truth but the boredom of “meaningless” mid-table games is every bit as real despite what some fans might believe.

The Highland League is, largely, a recreational league, we go along for the craic and its size is pretty inconsequential; it would make almost no difference if it was 2 X 10 or an 18 team league - there’s nothing wrong with it as it is so … meh.

Happen to entirely agree. The same could be said for league two, however. It'd be fair to say that if the persistent rumours that Elgin have had enough of their twice yearly World tour of Scotland, and long for a return to HL, they would probably be better off.....and would arguably prefer to stay there even if the sooper dooper all singin n dancing pyramid gave them a shot at traipsing around every other week again. Im not against all these mad splits and what not for no reason, Junior and non league clubs make a fair whack at their level, and the seniors, rightly imo, are happy to keep themselves in a national.league, certainly not for the money, but the prestige and representing their communities on such a scale. Taking this away, and splicing the three set ups will only f**k all three of them up. Changing it to suit what, a more competitive league upstairs??? And what of the full time/part time split.....would clubs be automatically obliged to restructure their entire staff and budgets based on promotion/relegation....or even prevented from progressing for not doing so??? Theres not enough good players in Scotland to fill 24 teams never mind squads. What happens then when the status quo is played out under those new propsals??? Teams throwing playoffs for 'Championship' places as they dont want to go national??? Yeah thats better than what we have......

• 3 weeks later...

I think there should be two divisions of 20 then a three way regional split for Highland, West and East leagues with each league having two divisions of 20.

Everyone should play 38 games in the league,

I'd do this format

Premiership (4 teams relegated)

Championship (4 teams promoted, 3 relegated)

Highland, East and West League 1 (1 promoted, 4 relegated)

Highland, East and West League 2 (4 promoted, licence renewal needed for teams consistantly finishing in low positions or with severe difficulties with finances or facilities and if they don't meet criteria they could be replaced)

I think the entire league should have strict minimum criteria for entry, including minimum levels for facilities and financial checks on club finances to prevent people with shady backgrounds wrecking clubs and causing chaos in the league.

I think more should be done to encourage ground sharing, construction of community facilites in a lot of areas and a network of feeder leagues.

I'm more convinced than ever that three tiers of seniority are an absolute must for a country containing the clubs we have. Be that 12-12-18 or 3x14 doesnt really bother me, and im not one for automatically making the distinctiin between excitement and quality, but the four dvisions and three if them with 10 is dire. 18/20 is however too much.

Who would you rather Ayr played if you ever got relegated from the 2nd or 3rd tiers, Elgin or Irvine Meadow?

Elgin.

You want your team to be playing against the best teams possible, the idea of lowering standards just so you can be home for 5:30 is wholly unacceptable.

Just to clarify if Irvine Meadow progressed through the levels and Elgin were to sink to the Highland League then the team i would pick would change.

I am more than comfortable with the league set up just now. I have barely missed a game in the last two seasons and dont see any problem whatsoever with traveling the country, what is it with you Fifers?

What your club will be paid by the SPFL this season:

Premiership Championship League One League Two

% £s % £s % £s % £s

1 13.40 2.412m^ 1 2.25 405k 1 0.50 90,000 1 0.27 48,600

2 9.60 1.728m^ 2 1.90 342k 2 0.43 77,400 2 0.26 46,800

3 8.25 1.485m^ 3 1.60 288k 3 0.35 63,000 3 0.25 45,000

4 7.25 1.305m^ 4 1.30 234k 4 0.34 61,200 4 0.24 43,200

5 6.75 1.215m 5 1.00 180k 5 0.33 59,400 5 0.23 41,400

6 6.25 1.125m 6 0.90 162k 6 0.32 57,600 6 0.22 39,600

7 5.75 1.035m 7 0.85 153k 7 0.31 55,800 7 0.21 37,800

8 5.50 0.990m 8 0.80 144k 8 0.30 54,000 8 0.20 36,000

9 5.25 0.945m 9 0.75 135k 9 0.29 52,200 9 0.19 34,200

10 5.00 0.900m 10 0.70 126k 10 0.28 50,400 10 0.18 32,400

11 4.75 0.855m + £500,000 parachute payment in year 1; £250,000 in year 2.

12 4.50 0.810m + £300,000 parachute payment in year 1, £125,000 in year 2.

T 82.25 14.805m T 12.05 2.169m T 3.45 0.621m4T 2.25 0.405m4

T 100.00 £18.000m*

Sources: (%s) SPFL Articles of Association; *(£s) BBC Sportsound (06/05/2014); ^Clubs eliminated from the Europa League First Qualifying Round receive 200,000 euros, and a further 10,000 euros per qualifying round as per STV article of 31/03/2015:

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/celtic/315702-how-uefas-increased-european-prize-money-will-boost-scottish-clubs/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived