First stop - Dortmund

Big Fifer

Based on the points table, tickets will at least go down to the 2 points ppl. But would it be first come first serve, or lottery for the 2 points ppl? Also esp as it's a Sunday night, I'm guessing not everyone can go... does anyone think it might even go down to the 1 pointers? And when are the tickets going on sale?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on the points table, tickets will at least go down to the 2 points ppl. But would it be first come first serve, or lottery for the 2 points ppl? Also esp as it's a Sunday night, I'm guessing not everyone can go... does anyone think it might even go down to the 1 pointers? And when are the tickets going on sale?

Been going to first come first served for recent games, certainly was for the last 2 there was a demand for (Wales/Belgium).

Anyone had the problem when buying tickets from the DFB Store that United Kingdom isn't one of the countries showing on the dropdown, or am I missing something?

EDIT: Found it!

Anyone had the problem when buying tickets from the DFB Store that United Kingdom isn't one of the countries showing on the dropdown, or am I missing something?

Had exactly the same problem, had to translate then untranslate back to German to make bit work.

Away end should be in the north stand but not announced yet I don't think. Section 62 in the north stand home end will contain more scots fans than home fans judging by the amont of tickets bought on the dfb site by the Tartan Army :thumsup2

Großbritannien is the translation if anyone is struggling.

These Germans are shite. Let's get right stuck in to them.

They aren't shite, but I echo the sentiment,

Get in amongst this mob Scotland!

We will be appallingly beaten but if it's less than 7 and I have vodka, It'll be alright :)

Just registered and have a hotel in Dortmund booked. Planes and time off left to go :)

There's a group of about 35 of us going. Think we've acquired 26 tickets for the home end, with the rest being fairly sure of a ticket for the away end.

The first 8 tickets arrived this morning. Seems a bit too easy to acquire these tickets!

What would be the chances of about three or four people, not in the SSC, getting a ticket for this now? I've become so buzzing for this to the extent that I was thinking about making it my first Scotland away game, but I suppose I've left it a bit late.

What would be the chances of about three or four people, not in the SSC, getting a ticket for this now? I've become so buzzing for this to the extent that I was thinking about making it my first Scotland away game, but I suppose I've left it a bit late.

Pretty sure you'll still get home end tickets from dfb website as has been discussed here.

I got 4 of the 25E ones and they were delivered within a week.

The seats aren't all together but I can live with that.

Pretty sure you'll still get home end tickets from dfb website as has been discussed here.

I got 4 of the 25E ones and they were delivered within a week.

The seats aren't all together but I can live with that.

Cheers, will have a look into it.

Anyone travelling down to the game from Munich? We've managed to get a cheap flight back to Munich the day after the game but as for getting to Dortmund we've not yet made any plans. I've looked up trains starting at about 90E but my mate swears he saw some sort of 'anywhere in Germany' offer for 7E at the weekends. I find that hard to believe but thought asking here wouldn't do any harm.

Anyone travelling down to the game from Munich? We've managed to get a cheap flight back to Munich the day after the game but as for getting to Dortmund we've not yet made any plans. I've looked up trains starting at about 90E but my mate swears he saw some sort of 'anywhere in Germany' offer for 7E at the weekends. I find that hard to believe but thought asking here wouldn't do any harm.

You can do Munich to Dortmund on Saturday 6th Sept for under €30 if you make 3 connections.

First Scotland away game for me. Just booked my ticket for the home end there. Shocked at home easy it was to get one. Don't mind sitting in with the Germans either to be honest. Not into all the kilts, feathers and Tartan Army guff. Should be a great trip.

Archived