First stop - Dortmund

Big Fifer

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you need a German address? If so, can you get them sent to your hotel? I'll be OK for an away one even if they give us the minimum 5% but there's 4 going with us who'll be relying on this.

Might work out OK for the Scotland fans this time of sale, can't imagine the Germans will be massively interested in a game against a diddy team when they've got a QF vs France later that day.

Do you need a German address? If so, can you get them sent to your hotel? I'll be OK for an away one even if they give us the minimum 5% but there's 4 going with us who'll be relying on this.

Might work out OK for the Scotland fans this time of sale, can't imagine the Germans will be massively interested in a game against a diddy team when they've got a QF vs France later that day.

For online sales, you need to register on the ticket page at dfb.de. No idea as to what overseas / local address options are possible.

For online sales, you need to register on the ticket page at dfb.de. No idea as to what overseas / local address options are possible.

Cheers

Doesn't look like much of an issue , the FAQs say you can buy from overseas and registered an account without any problems.

Ordered 4 tickets just now and it accepted my address no bother. I'm guessing the Germans are a fairly friendly bunch? Are we likely to get any hassle in the home end?

Ordered 4 tickets just now and it accepted my address no bother. I'm guessing the Germans are a fairly friendly bunch? Are we likely to get any hassle in the home end?

Went to Borussia Dortmund versus Bayern Munich at Westfalen in November and there were literally thousands of away fans in the home end with no hint of trouble, doubt we'll get any bother!

8 tickets ordered for me and the lads going over, absolutely buzzing.

Should be okay. In my experience (Hertha games), fans mixing in the stadium isn't much of a problem. I was sitting behind guys in Union tops at the Berlin derby last season and there was no hassle.

I've got tickets for the South Stand aka the Yellow Wall. €25 a pop.

Glad to hear it. I'd rather not take a doing :lol:

Not much chance of that happening.

We were in with the German fans, wearing our kilts the last time we played there, superb atmosphere even if they were cheating b'stards that night. Boys next to us were class. Had a great time. Went mental when McCann scored and I thought it was chopped off for some reason :lol: . At the end of the game everyone was shaking our hands ect. The Germans and Dutch fans are different class.

Archived