First stop - Dortmund

Big Fifer

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No gonna lie and say im no jealous oh use talking about going to europes best stadia wee 6,500 scots cause i would be a lying chunt. But eh, im jealous.

Been before

Right so we ken the points table but when will the tickets go on sale? I'd take a guess and say July as I think the Nigeria tickets went on sake two months before the game.

My missus will be in London at the beginning of Sept as the new wee grand-daughter is expected on or about 1 Sept. Hope the wean is not late as I have booked both of us on the Eurostar from London to Brussels on Saturday 6th, ICE from Brussels to Cologne and then Dortmund still to book next week when within 90-day booking period for the trains.

3 nights hotel booked as soon as the game was confirmed in Dortmund, and the hotels were busy then!

All reversed on Tuesday 9th, and we will see whether we come back to God's country straight or wet the baby's head in the Smoke!

Maybe I will just leave her down there for a couple of weeks, so that she misses the Referendum on 18th, as she is threatening to vote NO.

Booked up via Amsterdam and 2 nights in Dusseldorf. On 3 points so fingers crossed on getting a ticket.

You will get one. Look at the previous page table. I'm guessing we'll have an allocation of 6500. So

Is there a big saving to be made booking in advance? There will be 8 of us going from Dusseldorf to Dortmund on the Saturday and returning on the Monday.

If there's 8, then booking it as a Group-Saver ticket will be much cheaper than 8 individual tickets anyway.

Best to check here http://www.bahn.com/i/view/GBR/en/index.shtml

How far is train station from the ground?

There is a train for us at 22.25 and would save me the hassle or organising a bus

Was a fair hike if i remember from the last game there

How far is train station from the ground?

There is a train for us at 22.25 and would save me the hassle or organising a bus

Is a good 30 minutes walk. In my experience takes more or less the same length of time whether you queue for a local train or walk. Don't forget away fans might get held back till everyone else has left the stadium.

Archived