First stop - Dortmund

Big Fifer

You'll get one for home end. I went last time we played in Dortmund. First half we sat in home end then at half time we just walked round to away end. Security wasn't that great.

If Germany win the World Cup, which I happen to think they might, this will be their first game as champions. If this is the case, tickets won't be readily available.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Germany win the World Cup, which I happen to think they might, this will be their first game as champions. If this is the case, tickets won't be readily available.

They play a friendly against Argentina (in Düsseldorf) on the Wednesday before the Scotland game.

You'll get one for home end. I went last time we played in Dortmund. First half we sat in home end then at half time we just walked round to away end. Security wasn't that great.

a lot can change in 11 years though mate :o

Ave put on 2 stone and 3 kilts since then :(

They play a friendly against Argentina (in Düsseldorf) on the Wednesday before the Scotland game.

I wasn't sure that had been confirmed. Even still, a weekend qualifier will be a lot more in demand than a midweek friendly. There's a lot of people in the same boat. I know several going over on 0 or even 1 point who aren't overly optimistic about getting tickets.

I wasn't sure that had been confirmed. Even still, a weekend qualifier will be a lot more in demand than a midweek friendly. There's a lot of people in the same boat. I know several going over on 0 or even 1 point who aren't overly optimistic about getting tickets.

Just going from the DFB Web-Site. Although K/O time and TV aren't yet listed, the fact that they've confirmed Düsseldorf would suggest that some contracts etc. have been signed.

Should Germany have a good world-cup and a "feel-good" factor come September, then would assume that the DFB would be doing a ticket deal to cover both games.

How would you go about getting one for home end?

4 of us booked up now, flying Edinburgh to Hanover, train to Dortmund and 2 nights digs there for 240 a skull.

None of us have tickets, not overly optimistic of getting them as we're all on pretty low points.

. Thanks mate, that's what I am on after Nigeria game so fingers crossed.

That's me assuming that we will receive 6,000 tickets, which I think is most likely with Germany probably wanting the same in return.

Sorry for the triple post but points table out after Fulham, table is points level, numbers on each point and the total tickets needed for every person at each level to get a ticket. Obviously not all memebers go etc, but those on high points totals more likely to go;

Points Members Tickets Needed

10 178 178

9 223 401

8 242 643

7 340 983

6 522 1505

5 641 2146

4 1004 3150

3 1433 4583

2 2982 7565

1 9534 17099

0 14358 31457