First stop - Dortmund

Big Fifer

Does anyone know what can be done if you lose one of the Scotland end tickets? My brother has just text to say he lost his the other night! Can you get a replacement easy enough?

Sorry, but the SSC will not (can't) issue him a replacement ticket.

Check with the SSC staff at the ticket pick-up places, as to whether they have any no-shows / cancelled ones of those selected to pick-up.

Hövels-Hausbrauerei, Hoher Wall 5 (5 minute walk from Dortmund main station), or at the stadium just before the game.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Contact the SSC maybe they'll contact the German FA and get you a replacement?

I'd imagine that'll be pretty doubtful.

Looking forward to this now given that in 24 hours I'll be at the airport! Flying to Amsterdam before getting the train to Dusseldorf on Saturday.

Taking in the Under 21s game on Monday as a guy is running a day trip to it from Dusseldorf before flying home on Tuesday via Manchester.

Taking in the Under 21s game on Monday as a guy is running a day trip to it from Dusseldorf before flying home on Tuesday via Manchester.

Have any details about this? Flying out to Amsterdam today and we'll be in Dusseldorf on the Monday. Never thought about a visit to Luxembourg!

For normal afternoon kick-offs in Germany, the free travel is usually valid for about 4 hours after the match. Getting on a local train through to 2ish or so should still be OK.

eta, had a reread of the mail from the SSC, they say "until just after midnight".

Can't see it being so strictly enforced.

It's not possible to get back to some of the places which are included in the free travel zone before "just after midnight".

And what about before the match? Will the tickets be valid all day?

All this information is in the email the SFA sent out recently. The one that provided information in Germany. Go read it.

My ticket is for the Germany end so I have no such email. Cheers for that though.

Does anyone know what can be done if you lose one of the Scotland end tickets? My brother has just text to say he lost his the other night! Can you get a replacement easy enough?

Someone on the TAMB saying they got replacements re-printed

Archived