First stop - Dortmund

Big Fifer

Need 3 tickets for this, home end is fine.

Tried to make an account on the tartan army forum last week but still waiting on verification, if someone could help me out and get me in touch with someone selling 3 tickets that would be fantastic.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need 3 tickets for this, home end is fine.

Tried to make an account on the tartan army forum last week but still waiting on verification, if someone could help me out and get me in touch with someone selling 3 tickets that would be fantastic.

You can just go on the net and buy home end tickets easily, loads have already got them in the house.

You can just go on the net and buy home end tickets easily, loads have already got them in the house.

Cheapest tickets available now are €60, was looking for tickets more closer to €25-€45 now that the away section is on sale.

Cheapest tickets available now are €60, was looking for tickets more closer to €25-€45 now that the away section is on sale.

A know what you're saying but if you're going all the way over to Germany what's an extra €15.

Bought our tickets through the supporters club on Friday there. Glad to finally get them sorted, now to work out where the f**k we're staying!

That'll be me on five away points now. Didn't expect to end up on that a year ago!

Tomorrow will probably see a few home end for sale as 2 pointers get tickets sorted.

We likely to get an email saying it's went down to two points? Currently still at a minimum of three points.

I signed up to the Scotland Supporters Club a few months ago, so don't have any points at the moment and wasn't able to apply for away end tickets.

I've booked up for flights and hotels in Germany anyway, if we couldn't get a ticket for the game it would still be a good lads' weekend away. But does anyone think there is a good chance we will be able to get tickets for the home end? If so, what is the best way of going about this? Sorry, I'm a total newbie when it comes to Scotland abroad - I've actually never watched any team abroad.

I signed up to the Scotland Supporters Club a few months ago, so don't have any points at the moment and wasn't able to apply for away end tickets.

I've booked up for flights and hotels in Germany anyway, if we couldn't get a ticket for the game it would still be a good lads' weekend away. But does anyone think there is a good chance we will be able to get tickets for the home end? If so, what is the best way of going about this? Sorry, I'm a total newbie when it comes to Scotland abroad - I've actually never watched any team abroad.

There was a link a few pages back for the German end. Not sure how the ticket sales have been but I'm guessing they will be on the verge of selling out.

Got a ticket myself in the away end, on my own though as my mates were fucking about.

Go on to the tartan army message board, in the Germany v Scotland section there are plenty of home end tickets available for face value.

I now have one home end ticket. if youre interested pm me.

Archived