Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

Remember this?

The_Spy_Who_Loved_Me_-_Liparus_engulfs_a

And this?

yolt+capture.jpg

Bit of a pattern emerging?

The plane was nicked in mid air. It's currently getting repainted in Ryan Air livery. Smersh recruited Michael O'Leary years ago. ALL the passengers had false passports. The MSM don't want you to know this.

NO-ONE SHOULD GO ON A PLANE AND NOT COME HOME.

I got on a plane just around the corner from my house (at Aberdeen airport) last month and it sent me to Frankfurt. Eventually got home the following week but on a different flight.

Guest The Phoenix

I got on a plane just around the corner from my house (at Aberdeen airport) last month and it sent me to Frankfurt.

By Air Mail?

By Air Mail?

Cargo Class is a step up from Cattle on short haul. Cheaper, more leg-space, you don't get folk in front reclining their chair into you and you're first off the plane with a bypass of the crammed bus and passport control. I've never looked back.

if it was off radar how would they know?

Far be it from me to tell an air-crash investigator how to do his job, but I'd suggest the best place to look would be where they lost radar contact.

It's the equivalent of a passenger jet going missing in Scotland and no-one knowing if it was travelling over the North Sea or the North Atlantic. It just wouldn't happen.

Far be it from me to tell an air-crash investigator how to do his job, but I'd suggest the best place to look would be where they lost radar contact.

It's the equivalent of a passenger jet going missing in Scotland and no-one knowing if it was travelling over the North Sea or the North Atlantic. It just wouldn't happen.

it does happen its common for Aircraft in remote areas to be off Radar, and they were checking the last known contact point.

But I believe military radar tracked it in the straights hence they are now looking there.

The only part not really making sense with that is, It took of in south Malaysia , flew over it into the south China Sea, then turned back and flew over Malsysia and crashed west of it?

That would suggest they had a problem turned round and just glided out to sea..maybe like that golfer who froze.

they could be in the middle of the Indian Ocean!

eta Payne Stewart -depressurisation

Edited by BossHogg