Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

Have to say, that Flight Radar site is quite fascinating. Spent the last 15 minutes clicking on random planes to see what journey they are on! What a great way to spend a Saturday night...

Just a wee bit of advice, don't go near the red light district in Amsterdam.

It can be even more exciting. Really.

So now they're investigating 4 passengers, who all booked same day, 2 of whom travelled on false passports.

2 fake and 2 stolen apparently.

I'll go for a botched hijack attempt if anyone wants to open a book on it.

Surely the whole reason for passports is so that these things flag up before the passengers board the plane. A wee bit late to realise fake and stolen passports now.

My missus best pal unwittingly travelled to Spain with us a few years back on an expired passport from Glasgow. It was the Spanish check-in staff on the return trip that pointed it out.

Makes you wonder what monkeys they are employing to do the simplest of tasks.

Surely the whole reason for passports is so that these things flag up before the passengers board the plane. A wee bit late to realise fake and stolen passports now.

My missus best pal unwittingly travelled to Spain with us a few years back on an expired passport from Glasgow. It was the Spanish check-in staff on the return trip that pointed it out.

Makes you wonder what monkeys they are employing to do the simplest of tasks.

I often notice that passport check staff abroad just have a look at your photo, give you stamp and then send you on your way through.

The UK border on the other hand seem to go all MI6 on your ass. Different story with the general UK airport staff outbound though. Quick look to see if passport name matches name on ticket at check in desk, hands over boarding card, through you go to plane without another passport check sometimes if staff are running all over the place at last minute.

I'm sure this missing flight will be less suspicious however. I'll go for alien abduction which nobody on the news has suggested yet. They'll be back home with a probe up their arse this time next week.

It's an utterly bizarre story. I'm sure the movie rights are being auctioned off as we speak.

... and there shall definitely be aliens.

Actually, I reckon that a bunch of planes you see in the sky are actually cleverly disguised UFOs. Flying saucers just became far too obvious.

Because they dont know where it is.

And the search area is likely large. And the plane is likely in thousands of little pieces, lots of which will have sunk if not obliterated on contact. And the ocean isn't exactly high contrast. And waves act as good camouflage from the air. Edited by banana