Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

I think that video is probably not real.

If you look at 3.12 just as our plane disappears there are 2 Chinese planes clearly flying into each other.

False flag IMO. (in my opinion).

If you look at 3.12 just as our plane disappears there are 2 Chinese planes clearly flying into each other.

I'm no expert, but I believe planes could have routes which appear to cross but are actually separated to what aviators describe as 'altitude'.

You can look at it yourself on the Flightradar24 site. Also, Easyjets Grenoble flight from Edinburgh just passed over Livingston at 4500 ft.

This message is not sponsored by Flightradar24. Other flight tracking sites are available.

I think the most concerning thing is that around the 2:00 mark a plane to the right of the Malaysian flight turns into an exclamation mark then shoots off at about 100 times faster than any other plane on the screen.

I think that one will win.

I'm no expert, but I believe planes could have routes which appear to cross but are actually separated to what aviators describe as 'altitude'.

You can look at it yourself on the Flightradar24 site. Also, Easyjets Grenoble flight from Edinburgh just passed over Livingston at 4500 ft.

This message is not sponsored by Flightradar24. Other flight tracking sites are available.

That site would handy if you're planning to shoot one down or just point laser pens at them.

Conspiracy theorist IMO (in my opinion).

I live in Asia and I'm utterly disgusted, by everyone of you, imagine something like this happened near you!!!

Eta I didn't even know we had planes here.....good on them for trying eh

Edited by SlipperyP

I live in Asia and I'm utterly disgusted, by everyone of you, imagine something like this happened near you!!!

In all fairness, the people in east asia aren't going to be concerned if it happened in Europe so thats life. Although I'm aware of the sadness involved of this its hard to be emotionally involved in something that happened at the other side of the world, as per people on Facebook going on about how sad they are at such a tragedy

Probably for the best!! - (You ever been to Livingston?)