• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Bairn

@ yes supporters: How will you react if the result is no

I don't like Russia and China because they are the enemies of Britain and the West. Whereas Canada is an ally and while Spain may have wee tiffs over Gibraltar they are good guys deep down.

Should we not take that shovel off of this numpty?

So you don't like a whole country down to that? What a lot of pish

Lost for words

I consider Putin to be the modern day Adolf Hitler, chipping away at the surrounding areas to expand his empire, plotting world domination. Russia is a scum country imo.

I consider Putin to be the modern day Adolf Hitler, chipping away at the surrounding areas to expand his empire, plotting world domination. Russia is a scum country imo.

I got told that was Alex Salmond?

And you're judging a whole country on the actions of one man? How are they scum? Plotting world domination? You watch too many movies mate.

I got told that was Alex Salmond?

And you're judging a whole country on the actions of one man? How are they scum? Plotting world domination? You watch too many movies mate.

I hate movies. Maybe reading the media too much though.

Well given that he's their leader he's a good one to base opinions on.

How exactly are China "enemies of Britain and the West"? In the immortal words of Supras, be very specific in your answer.

How exactly are China "enemies of Britain and the West"? In the immortal words of Supras, be very specific in your answer.

Economic enemies. There's over a billion of them as well, bit intimidating really. We will soon long for the days where America won everything.

I hate movies. Maybe reading the media too much though.

Well given that he's their leader he's a good one to base opinions on.

How? That's like saying everyone in the UK is like Davie Cameron?

I'm glad that I don't actually think you are being serious here. You must have your trolling switch turned on.

How? That's like saying everyone in the UK is like Davie Cameron?

I'm glad that I don't actually think you are being serious here. You must have your trolling switch turned on.

I mean, during ww2 did people have a problem with the people of Germany? You bet they did.

Economic enemies. There's over a billion of them as well, bit intimidating really. We will soon long for the days where America won everything.

Hmm, them?

Bit close to the bone. ;)

Economic enemies.

You're thick m8. They might not be bestest buddies in the whole wide world but they're not enemies.

So much trolling.

I hope so. No one could actually be that thick, surely?

I've arrived late to this thread, but all I can add, is look to our history and what thatcher did to us after we shatit in 1979. It will just happen again if we vote no.

I don't understand why you would think that, and was what I was saying really hard lined???? 90 percent of people I know would think the exact same as that. Seemed to only upset a few BritNats on here with my thoughts yesterday...

You argued you can't be both Scottish and British - it's no different from the pish spouted by the BNP.

Swap "can't be Scottish and British" with "can't be British and Indian/Pakistani/Nigerian/Jamaican etc (delete as appropriate)" and just maybe you might understand.

Thankfully there are nationalists here who don't support such an ethnic view to nationality.

Unfotunately there are also folk who are happy to back you up because it supports their nasty narrow sectarian agenda.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

You argued you can't be both Scottish and British - it's no different from the pish spouted by the BNP.

Swap "can't be Scottish and British" with "can't be British and Indian/Pakistani/Nigerian/Jamaican etc (delete as appropriate)" and just maybe you might understand.

Thankfully there are nationalists here who don't support such an ethnic view to nationality.

Unfotunately there are also folk who are happy to back you up because it supports their nasty narrow sectarian agenda.

What an absolute load of bollocks. Only in GB would you hear someone say what you just did. Nasty narrow sectarian agenda??? Seez peace. :lol: :lol: :lol:

One thing is for sure. If No, they'll teach BritNat pish. Mister Bairn teaching.

What an absolute load of bollocks. Only in GB would you hear someone say what you just did. Nasty narrow sectarian agenda??? Seez peace. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why only in GB? Is it only in GB that you hear someone criticising ethnic nationalism? I doubt it.

As for the nasty narrow sectarian agenda - it's real - or have you missed the comments?

It's one reason why I find this whole vote so fucking depressing - one group of nationalist cvnts arguing with another group of nationalist cvnts. Britnats and Scotnats - wankers to a man (or woman).

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

Won't be surprised at all. Too many blinkered by pretences from the hierarchy telling us wee yins that we can't do it, even being told our culture and anatomy deems that we SHOULDN'T be independent. A lot of Scots are sitting back and listening to this from their fellow Union sympathizers and taking it. Vomit inducing almost.

Long gone are the days of this country producing forward-thinking, world changers en masse. We're a country full of fucking shitebags happily spending their hard earned money to pay the way of the parasitic Royal Family, happily being represented by parties they never voted for, happily living in a nuclear active zone, happily being part of a Union that supports the mass destruction and murders of innocent people, mostly children, from Israel against Palestine. I could go on, but this is a thread about how I'd feel post No vote...

I am a staunch Yes supporter and it isn't going to happen. Enjoy food banks and the NHS being privatized in 20 years time, I'm sure you'll not struggle as much as the average American does, eh? Can't wait to hear them moan about Westminster 2 days post No "Aww this is a disgrace these food banks, what's this country coming to?" I can visualise it entirely. Absolute idiots.