@ yes supporters: How will you react if the result is no

Mr Bairn

regardless of the vote most people in scotland will wake up , cook a bit of scran, switch on the kettle , watch the result on the news and then get on with there daily business knowing that the vote is nothing more than deciding wether we get fucked by the same charlatans and chancers we always have or wether we allow a bunch of chancers closer to home to do so. whereas some will geuinley be heartbroken beyond repair and others will celebrate like they have just won the world cup and bedded 3 swedish blonde triplets.

Well if that's all the vote is to you why even bother and why NO?

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if that's all the vote is to you why even bother and why NO?

tbh my passion for this campaign has been on decline for the last few weeks as it just seems to be a huge "my das bigger than your da" shitefest. debates have went out the window as it has turned into people just calling each other p***ks, arseholes, c***s etc. it has actually got to the point where it just like an arguement between rangers and celtic fans . I will still vote no because i still believe it is right but to be honest I would just be glad when the whole thing is over and done with.

regardless of the vote most people in scotland will wake up , cook a bit of scran, switch on the kettle , watch the result on the news and then get on with there daily business knowing that the vote is nothing more than deciding wether we get fucked by the same charlatans and chancers we always have or wether we allow a bunch of chancers closer to home to do so. whereas some will geuinley be heartbroken beyond repair and others will celebrate like they have just won the world cup and bedded 3 swedish blonde triplets.

Yeah, never mind trying to do something about the massive gap in wealth and inequality in this country.

Let's just have a cup of tea and not give a f**k.

If you actually did a bit of investigating you might learn summat.

Right. So being anti-secession means you have to be in favour of every single Westminster policy from then on in?

Presumably if it's Yes, you will be lockstep in agreement with every future Scottish government decision, whichever party is in power?

Poor logic there mate. No votes for shite and knows it, don't blame us for that.

tbh my passion for this campaign has been on decline for the last few weeks as it just seems to be a huge "my das bigger than your da" shitefest. debates have went out the window as it has turned into people just calling each other p***ks, arseholes, c***s etc. it has actually got to the point where it just like an arguement between rangers and celtic fans . I will still vote no because i still believe it is right but to be honest I would just be glad when the whole thing is over and done with.

That's just the no side. They have nothing positive. Just Salmond bashing.

You've went drastically back downhill again just as I thought you were being no bad a month or so ago, shame

I don't set out to be a bad guy on purpose, it's just certain hardline voters (And, sadly, yourself yesterday) drive me a bit demented. I think I have a lot of semi-intelligent stuff to contibute if I set my mind to it, but I'm way too short tempered and get a bit of a kick out of annoying people.

I don't set out to be a bad guy on purpose, it's just certain hardline voters (And, sadly, yourself yesterday) drive me a bit demented. I think I have a lot of semi-intelligent stuff to contibute if I set my mind to it, but I'm way too short tempered and get a bit of a kick out of annoying people.

I don't understand why you would think that, and was what I was saying really hard lined???? 90 percent of people I know would think the exact same as that. Seemed to only upset a few BritNats on here with my thoughts yesterday...

I beg to differ.

You're as complicated and thought provoking as a primary 1 maths test.

Unlike yourself, who's vile rants and tl;dr copypasta's from wings over Scotland get the brains into more overdrive than the Bronte sisters.

I don't understand why you would think that, and was what I was saying really hard lined???? 90 percent of people I know would think the exact same as that. Seemed to only upset a few BritNats on here with my thoughts yesterday...

It was the whole "England is foreign" thing that got me. Scotland's relationship with an English person is not the same as with a Chinese or a Russian person, imo

Archived