@ yes supporters: How will you react if the result is no

Mr Bairn

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why you would think that, and was what I was saying really hard lined???? 90 percent of people I know would think the exact same as that. Seemed to only upset a few BritNats on here with my thoughts yesterday...

You argued you can't be both Scottish and British - it's no different from the pish spouted by the BNP.

Swap "can't be Scottish and British" with "can't be British and Indian/Pakistani/Nigerian/Jamaican etc (delete as appropriate)" and just maybe you might understand.

Thankfully there are nationalists here who don't support such an ethnic view to nationality.

Unfotunately there are also folk who are happy to back you up because it supports their nasty narrow sectarian agenda.

You argued you can't be both Scottish and British - it's no different from the pish spouted by the BNP.

Swap "can't be Scottish and British" with "can't be British and Indian/Pakistani/Nigerian/Jamaican etc (delete as appropriate)" and just maybe you might understand.

Thankfully there are nationalists here who don't support such an ethnic view to nationality.

Unfotunately there are also folk who are happy to back you up because it supports their nasty narrow sectarian agenda.

What an absolute load of bollocks. Only in GB would you hear someone say what you just did. Nasty narrow sectarian agenda??? Seez peace. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What an absolute load of bollocks. Only in GB would you hear someone say what you just did. Nasty narrow sectarian agenda??? Seez peace. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why only in GB? Is it only in GB that you hear someone criticising ethnic nationalism? I doubt it.

As for the nasty narrow sectarian agenda - it's real - or have you missed the comments?

It's one reason why I find this whole vote so fucking depressing - one group of nationalist cvnts arguing with another group of nationalist cvnts. Britnats and Scotnats - wankers to a man (or woman).

Won't be surprised at all. Too many blinkered by pretences from the hierarchy telling us wee yins that we can't do it, even being told our culture and anatomy deems that we SHOULDN'T be independent. A lot of Scots are sitting back and listening to this from their fellow Union sympathizers and taking it. Vomit inducing almost.

Long gone are the days of this country producing forward-thinking, world changers en masse. We're a country full of fucking shitebags happily spending their hard earned money to pay the way of the parasitic Royal Family, happily being represented by parties they never voted for, happily living in a nuclear active zone, happily being part of a Union that supports the mass destruction and murders of innocent people, mostly children, from Israel against Palestine. I could go on, but this is a thread about how I'd feel post No vote...

I am a staunch Yes supporter and it isn't going to happen. Enjoy food banks and the NHS being privatized in 20 years time, I'm sure you'll not struggle as much as the average American does, eh? Can't wait to hear them moan about Westminster 2 days post No "Aww this is a disgrace these food banks, what's this country coming to?" I can visualise it entirely. Absolute idiots.

Why only in GB? Is it only in GB that you hear someone criticising ethnic nationalism? I doubt it.

As for the nasty narrow sectarian agenda - it's real - or have you missed the comments?

It's one reason why I find this whole vote so fucking depressing - one group of nationalist cvnts arguing with another group of nationalist cvnts. Britnats and Scotnats - wankers to a man (or woman).

Except they aren't hysterical nationalists "to a man" are they? Not even close on either side.

Tone trolling at its worst.

Where else would you hear someone say that? Why is nationalism and celebrating your nationality classed as a bad thing in Scotland? Were you able to watch the WC with all the nationalists kicking about there or?

All I said was that England is a foreign country and that makes me have a nasty narrow sectarian agenda?

It's an absolute joke and absolutely ridiculous. Why is nationalist used as an insult in Scotland????

Literally no one else has described the English as foreigners. Seriously quit while you're ahead Lichtie.

After the pish you've been writing all night I'll no be taking any advice from you, the boy that says England is the same country as Scotland.

After the pish you've been writing all night I'll no be taking any advice from you, the boy that says England is the same country as Scotland.

I said they're part of the same country, not they ARE the same country. It would take a zoomer not to understand my point. The United Kingdom is in all practicality, a nation.

All I said was that England is a foreign country and that makes me have a nasty narrow sectarian agenda?

Tell me where I said you personally had a nasty narrow sectarian agenda?

I said OTHERS here were backing you solely because it suited their agenda.

We all know who they are - especially the chief culprit.

Oh and just a wee message to the wankers on the other side - this isn't an endorsement of your views either - "two legs good four legs bad" is not the sole preserve of the Yes campaigners.

Except they aren't hysterical nationalists "to a man" are they? Not even close on either side.

Tone trolling at its worst.

Is it?

Also - where did I use the word "hysterical"?

All I see here is the usual suspects on both sides who have a black-white approach to the whole debate. I personally can't be arsed with it.

Why is nationalist used as an insult in Scotland????

If you support UK your some sort of proud upstanding person, support Scotland and your some sort of evil racist, they use the word nationalist to take the edge off racist but racist is what they mean.

Archived