@ yes supporters: How will you react if the result is no

Mr Bairn

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well those were just two examples though. Had it been, for example, "Spain and Canada" then I wouldn't feel anywhere nearly as strongly.

Why?

Wee bit racist of you, imo.

Why?

Why?

Wee bit racist of you, imo.

I don't like Russia and China because they are the enemies of Britain and the West. Whereas Canada is an ally and while Spain may have wee tiffs over Gibraltar they are good guys deep down.

Well those were just two examples though. Had it been, for example, "Spain and Canada" then I wouldn't feel anywhere nearly as strongly.

Aye that was kind of my point. You got your wee nationality preference/foreigness ranking system based on ethnicity, then go about criticising others for "ethnic nationalism".

As I've said, please don't think I would ever discuss this with a trolling racist normally. It's only because you're mirroring the behaviours of our so called tolerant politicians that this is of any interest. The braindead hypocrisy of those who use the word nationalist as a weapon is absolutely stunning.

I don't like Russia and China because they are the enemies of Britain and the West. Whereas Canada is an ally and while Spain may have wee tiffs over Gibraltar they are good guys deep down.

So you don't like a whole country down to that? What a lot of pish

Lost for words

Should we not take that shovel off of this numpty?

So you don't like a whole country down to that? What a lot of pish

Lost for words

I consider Putin to be the modern day Adolf Hitler, chipping away at the surrounding areas to expand his empire, plotting world domination. Russia is a scum country imo.

I consider Putin to be the modern day Adolf Hitler, chipping away at the surrounding areas to expand his empire, plotting world domination. Russia is a scum country imo.

I got told that was Alex Salmond?

And you're judging a whole country on the actions of one man? How are they scum? Plotting world domination? You watch too many movies mate.

I got told that was Alex Salmond?

And you're judging a whole country on the actions of one man? How are they scum? Plotting world domination? You watch too many movies mate.

I hate movies. Maybe reading the media too much though.

Well given that he's their leader he's a good one to base opinions on.

How exactly are China "enemies of Britain and the West"? In the immortal words of Supras, be very specific in your answer.

Economic enemies. There's over a billion of them as well, bit intimidating really. We will soon long for the days where America won everything.

I hate movies. Maybe reading the media too much though.

Well given that he's their leader he's a good one to base opinions on.

How? That's like saying everyone in the UK is like Davie Cameron?

I'm glad that I don't actually think you are being serious here. You must have your trolling switch turned on.

How? That's like saying everyone in the UK is like Davie Cameron?

I'm glad that I don't actually think you are being serious here. You must have your trolling switch turned on.

I mean, during ww2 did people have a problem with the people of Germany? You bet they did.

Economic enemies. There's over a billion of them as well, bit intimidating really. We will soon long for the days where America won everything.

Hmm, them?

Bit close to the bone. ;)

Archived