4. Portugal

5. Finland

6. San Marino

7. Austria

8. Latvia

9. Switzerland

10. Estonia

Top ten for me. Sure it will be nothing like this 

Glad to see the usual suspects still kicking about on this thread! Had to make my return just to marvel at the surrealness of San Marino ft. Flo Rida. Absolutely top Eurovision material. 

Gutted Denmark didn’t get through last night. Semi final 1 was a lot stronger than 2, imo. Bring on tomorrow! Been a long two years! 

Anyone betting on this. Portugal and Cyprus win and top 5. Win price as always enormous on betfair but taking a very slight hit on the top 5 price to offset that. Cant be having Italy and France tend to struggle a bit so Malta of the favs if I was pushed to back 1 but happy with my too more speculative punts

1 minute ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Hello lads! Saints win the cup and Eurovision in the same night 😍

Eurovision was the same day we got promoted in 2019. Brilliant day. Hope you've an amazing night! Congrats Saints 

Bookies suggest Italy, France, Malta or maybe Ukraine. My favourite songs have been Iceland and Denmark. Portugal might be worth a shout if the performance is good.

Just now, RosspCfc said:

Bookies suggest Italy, France, Malta or maybe Ukraine. My favourite songs have been Iceland and Denmark. Portugal might be worth a shout if the performance is good.

I'd say Malta or Iceland to win at this point but there's a few contenders this year.