Eurovision

Sooky

Diodato finally getting to perform Fai Rumore is proof that Italy would have walked it in 2020 had it happened. 

Really like their entry again this year. They just consistently nail it.

Edited by Sooky

2nd Semi final seems a lot weaker, Finland, Georgia and Ireland are OK, with a Serbia, and Czech being ok, and will be interesting to see the stage show of San Marino's stripper!

For the final the big guns seem to have pulled out the stops. UK, Germany and Spain all seem quite strong, but Italy look like they dont fancy hosting again

2nd Semi final seems a lot weaker, Finland, Georgia and Ireland are OK, with a Serbia, and Czech being ok, and will be interesting to see the stage show of San Marino's stripper!
For the final the big guns seem to have pulled out the stops. UK, Germany and Spain all seem quite strong, but Italy look like they dont fancy hosting again
Are Ukraine not odds on to win?

18 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
3 hours ago, honestly united said:

Are Ukraine not odds on to win?

Yes Ukraine heavy favorites, was more commenting that some of the big guns have decent songs this year which is not always the case, I cant actually remember the last time we had a decent entry, typically it comes in a year where we have a slim chance due to Ukraine likely to get the sympathy vote

Can’t really get myself interested in it this year given it’s pretty much guaranteed Ukraine win.

I would be looking forward to the faux outrage from Graham Norton and Rylan when the UK still come bottom 3 though. I actually think it’s a decent song but we know how this goes with the UK every year now.

sure I seen you can get UK to not finish top 10 @ 5/2 that’s worth a decent few quid.

9 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Not been following this but I've got 2 questions.

Why does anyone think that having Jesus singing for the UK will make the rest of Europe hate us any less?

Is there really any chance that Ukraine will lose?

It won’t. It’s the same every year that people think ‘oh he’s actually alright’ then we get slaughtered and Wogan or Norton start crying about how they sang their heart out or some BS. Odd the bookies have us so high though they usually aren’t far off.

No.

Can’t really get myself interested in it this year given it’s pretty much guaranteed Ukraine win.
I would be looking forward to the faux outrage from Graham Norton and Rylan when the UK still come bottom 3 though. I actually think it’s a decent song but we know how this goes with the UK every year now.
sure I seen you can get UK to not finish top 10 @ 5/2 that’s worth a decent few quid.
Bet365 are doing a "Betting Without Ukraine". Think I'll have a punt in there.

Is a 7/4 price on a winning margin of 100+ pts a good shout? This is a formality this year and a statement of solidarity more than a signing competition .

Just depends if there's a consistent 10 point song out there to keep up with Ukraines 12 points