Eurovision

Sooky

Fucking loved Lordi. I was in the pub and it was on in background with no music on, I took one look at the mob on telly and went, 'they need to fucking win it'. 

I mean, I didn't know at the time that the song was a banger as well. 

Edinburgh hosted the Eurovision Song Contest in 1972 (1971 winners Monaco couldn't afford it apparently)

Edinburgh will next host the 2028 Contest when Craig and Charlie win it for the Republic of Scotland in 2027.

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

Edinburgh hosted the Eurovision Song Contest in 1972 (1971 winners Monaco couldn't afford it apparently)

Edinburgh will next host the 2028 Contest when Craig and Charlie win it for the Republic of Scotland in 2027.

I was wondering earlier if we got independence if we would be in Eurovision! Deciding factor of course 🤣

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

It occurred to me earlier that Scotland's first solo entry would probably be The Proclaimers singing over the top of Bit & Pieces.

And it would probably win.