Eurovision

Sooky

I won't be listening to any of the songs until tomorrow but I read that the Israeli entry is apparently wonderful. Is the song that good? Or is it, as I suspect it will be, being hyped up too much?

I also see that the winner last year has been slagging off a couple of entries this year. Given that his song was turgid shite and he only won because he played on the sympathy vote, he can simmer down a bit.

I see that Alexander Rybak is making a return. Even if his song is only half as good as Fairytale, I'm expecting a landslide victory.

I see that Ireland are now third in the betting odds, their odds have shortened significantly. Plus, the producers have put them 24th in the running order. I wonder if this means they had a much better semi final score than anyone predicted...

I see that Ireland are now third in the betting odds, their odds have shortened significantly. Plus, the producers have put them 24th in the running order. I wonder if this means they had a much better semi final score than anyone predicted...
Had noticed this also. They've a right good chance with the public for obvious reasons. Depends if the juries agree

One of the best nights on P&B and the best place to keep up to date with the latest odds [emoji106]

Enjoy folks.

I’m in Dundee for a Eurovision party so will miss the P&B banter tonight.

It’ll be something to read when I’m hungover on the train tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

I’m in Dundee for a Eurovision party so will miss the P&B banter tonight.

It’ll be something to read when I’m hungover o the train tomorrow.

Likewise, I’m in Glasgow for one. Never actually attended one before as I’m always worried people will talk over everything, but the other half is hosting so I couldn’t really say no!

I also find it amusing how there’s little difference in the people who post in this thread and the “Men of the Olympics” one. I wonder why...

Likewise, I’m in Glasgow for one. Never actually attended one before as I’m always worried people will talk over everything, but the other half is hosting so I couldn’t really say no!

I also find it amusing how there’s little difference in the people who post in this thread and the “Men of the Olympics” one. I wonder why...

Yeah, I wonder why...

My other half is hosting this one so hoping he lays down the law so that we can hear the performances!

Belarus killed my laptop last year. It appears that they didn't make it this year so I can now look forward to enjoying uninterrupted coverage of Eurovision this year. Looking forward to critiquing the entries with everyone and arranging P&B's Eurovision trip to Moldova next year. :angel