Dave King what is he about?

I thought it was 120 day shit!!1

I was. It was something we hadn't experienced before, being in that situation, personally I was looking for anyone to help us. I also gave Green a chance, but came to the conclusion that he was full of his own self importance ( I probably should have clicked on sooner, but I wanted him to be the real deal) I'll certainly not make that mistake again and I believe the current board are hiding behind this "170 day" shit as a smoke screen.

I thought it was 120 day shit!!

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah 170 and it's only been like 72 days or something into it.

Is there a joke in this 170 days, as opposed to 120 business that I'm missing?

It's definitely been described as 120 in every Wallace pronouncement, but I'm worried that in saying so I'm inviting some witicism to whooosh overhead.

It's definitely been described as 120 in every Wallace pronouncement, but I'm worried that in saying so I'm inviting some witicism to whooosh overhead.

I think there's a joke in there, MT - but as it involves our latest mini-berr's density, it's sad rather than funny.

They declared it to the AGM as 120 but he has a side letter giving him an extra 50

I've been told the 1.5 mil was to clear the PAYE debt due today.

You were also told other stuff that turned out to be complete and other pish. Did you forget?

At least there's no need to wonder why people take you less seriously than even Dhense. Although it must sting to learn that Heliish is more interesting than you.

And probably about as accurate. :lol:

You were also told other stuff that turned out to be complete and other pish. Did you forget?

At least there's no need to wonder why people take you less seriously than even Dhense. Although it must sting to learn that Heliish is more interesting than you.

What other stuff?

Fan ownership of this particular Club would be massively problematical, they are far too fragmented in mindset and I include those within the club as well as the fanbase.

I would guess that pretty much everyone accepts, or at least understands this, and the result is the embarrasing clamour for a bloke with more money than sense to come along and bankroll their "return".

Without this desired cash banquet, they're looking at a slow and rocky path to, firstly, the top tier within Scotland and, secondly, the chance to play (not compete) in Europe.

The sensible (minority) element of their suppoprt understand this, some are even quite ready to accept it and even support it, but by far the majority are so fixated on their arch "enemy" (not rival) that it's all about immediacy and triumphalism, the very thing that brought them to their knees in the first place.

This behaviour needs to change but I can't see it happening any time soon and egotists like King won't help them understand the real world of sustainability.

The SFA / SPFL and MSM are all complicit in this farce by changing rules, governing bodies and perpetuating a continuation myth designed solely for potential TV revenue when the two Glasgow sides renew their venomous engagements.

As much as we laugh at the contortions of SevCo we really haven't focused our anger enough on Doncaster and Reagan and others at the top table who, even now, continue to hope that some rich dimwit will be stupid enough to bankroll The Rangers and deliver their TV bounty.

Was king not a member of the previous board ?

Does that not make him ineligible to be part of the new board ?

Was king not found guilty of tax evasion, making him unlikely to pass the fit for purpose test ?

If not why did he not buy them for a pound ?

Waiting for the sfa to bend snd break the rules again to try and keep the cheats alive.

Im sick of them constantly bringing our game into disrepute, let them die we dont need them.

Tick tock jelly & ice cream when zombies die.

Was king not found guilty of tax evasion, making him unlikely to pass the fit for purpose test ?

Waiting for the sfa to bend snd break the rules again to try and keep the cheats alive.

Im sick of them constantly bringing our game into disrepute, let them die we dont need them.

There is no meaningful 'fit and proper person' test. The sellers (Easdales, etc) would merely have to tell the SFA that King is really a 'good guy' - shocking, but true!

I think you mean "peepul".

Your club certainly do need them.

Why do you think attendances have dropped dramatically at Celtic park in the last two seasons ?

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/poor-attendances-suggest-celtic-need-rangers-1-3249508

Your club certainly do need them.

Why do you think attendances have dropped dramatically at Celtic park in the last two seasons ?

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/poor-attendances-suggest-celtic-need-rangers-1-3249508

One of the most exciting elements of the entire, wonderful Rangers fiasco has been that the only club to really suffer directly, is the other one that right thinking people can't stand.

The arms race between the two benefited only them and damaged everyone else, until it totally screwed Rangers of course.

The longer the two sister clubs are kept apart, the better.

One of the most exciting elements of the entire, wonderful Rangers fiasco has been that the only club to really suffer directly, is the other one that right thinking people can't stand.

The arms race between the two benefited only them and damaged everyone else, until it totally screwed Rangers of course.

The longer the two sister clubs are kept apart, the better.

With Lawell now a major clog in The SFA wheel and his realisation of the realities of his club's needs, I think it's safe to say every thing that can be done to re-unite the dreadful twins, will be done and nothing will be allowed to slow or hinder this, regardless how much the blue half contrive to fk it up themselves. :(

With Lawell now a major clog in The SFA wheel and his realisation of the realities of his club's needs, I think it's safe to say every thing that can be done to re-unite the dreadful twins, will be done and nothing will be allowed to slow or hinder this, regardless how much the blue half contrive to fk it up themselves. :(

You probably totally correct. But, hey, it's Scotland. They do corruption superbly. And if your prediction is as successful as your penalty v. East Fife then it is a shoe in.

You probably totally correct. But, hey, it's Scotland. They do corruption superbly. And if your prediction is as successful as your penalty v. East Fife then it is a shoe in.

Brilliant. I love the idea that Don won our penalty today. I hope he posts on every match thread.

Brilliant. I love the idea that Don won our penalty today. I hope he posts on every match thread.

Damn visions.

Oh oh, here we go again.... Albion Rovers take lead at Ibrox, The Rangers equalise mid-way through second half but Rovers hold out to force a replay.....

Albion Rovers win replay 1-0 courtesy of a hotly disputed penalty that results in Lee McCulloch being sent off.......

Aberdeen and Rovers are paired together for semi-final at Ibrox...........

The Dons do the job properly and scud Rovers 6-0..........

Oh my head hurts now.....

Damn visions.

Oh oh, here we go again.... Albion Rovers take lead at Ibrox, The Rangers equalise mid-way through second half but Rovers hold out to force a replay.....

Albion Rovers win replay 1-0 courtesy of a hotly disputed penalty that results in Lee McCulloch being sent off.......

Aberdeen and Rovers are paired together for semi-final at Ibrox...........

The Dons do the job properly and scud Rovers 6-0..........

Oh my head hurts now.....

Haud on, I was merely asking your prediction, not your masturbation fantasy.

Archived